Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a lot of wax on top. I bet Roger put his head and there and went "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pleeeeeeeese!"

Post atleast one pic with link if you want someone to see it.

I saw what I needed to see, not my problem if people are unwilling to click on the link...plus the website has a copyright, so can't save pics to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot2011-07-20at11845AM.png

Something tells me I'm not gonna be able to resist to this one.

I saw what I needed to see, not my problem if people are unwilling to click on the link...plus the website has a copyright, so can't save pics to post.

Easy easy there. I wasn't unwilling, or lazy. I missed that post.
It's okay to make a mistake, we all do it, calm down.

Easy easy there. I wasn't unwilling, or lazy. I missed that post.
It's okay to make a mistake, we all do it, calm down.

cool as a cucumber, the post was in response to someone telling me to post a picture if I wanted someone to click on the link.

I love it, the Penguin is a nice touch, but was expecting more for the exc, if it IS the exc, since they usually do not show the exc on display at sdcc.

I try to stay away from Disney stuff but I think I may have to break that rule just once.

That looks awesome and I think the Penguin from the ink'n'paint club as the Ex is just perfect. The only downside is we are still likely a month away from pre-order and 9 months away from getting her.

I LOVE this PF! Not that I thought I wouldn't. I like the Penguin waiter. If that is the Ex, it does not make me really temped to get it though - I'd just get the regular version. Guess we'll see. But what a jaw dropping job on this PF all around.

Sold!!
Turned out beautiful. If the penguin is the ex, it's cute but a relief to know that if I miss out on the PO, that the regular will be just fine.
Let's hope they have a companion Roger in the works as we speak.

Yeah for most the penguin is not mandatory, Jessica is the reason we are buying, I would have MUCH preferred a switchout upper torso.

Maybe if the prices is right I can get one customized.

Back