Jessica Alba at Comic-Con. Other cuties . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radagaster

Trolling the Woods
Reaction score
Yep, it's confirmed. She will be there on Thursday at the Lionsgate 3:45PM session. And if that wasn't enough, Comic-Con will be graced by other cuties and confirmed celebs such as:

1) Kate Beckinsale
2) Katee Sackhoff
3) Heroes panel (Ali Arter, Hayden, Masi Oka)
4) Battlestar Galactica (final season panel): tribute to the women (Katee Sackhoff, Mary McDonnell, Tricia Helfer).
5) Lena Headey, David Wenham (300)
6) Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil)
7) Joanna Cassidy, Sean Young (Blade Runner)

Here's a chance to list whom you spotted and appearing when. Let the search begin!

And for us wimmens.....Gerard Butler, David Wenham, and Clive Owens:redblob (be still my heart!!!) :love :love :love

She's Niki on Heroes, the one who dissociates and becomes Jessica and has super strength etc. Sounds like fun, I should have made plans to go.

Ooooh. Alba. You could have stopped right there. Something about that girl drives me insane....except in FF ironically since I'm a Comic Book Fanboy....Beckinsale is really interesting as well!

WTF!? Mark, get me a photo and auto from Alba! :monkey5

Ohhh Ali Larter:D

I never even noticed the missing L. I wondered what the little monkey with the Halo was for. :rotfl We need a smiley with an airplane flying over a smilies head or something.

Holy crap LOTRfan, how many posts do you have to have to do a sale thread. I'll prolly never be able to have one.

There is no way any of us con-going geeks is getting within 50 yards of Alba.

Exactly I would have a better chance going out in LA then trying to get to her at SDCC.

She will most likely be driven in goto her thing and then go home that night. Hopefully she doesnt get stuck in traffic like some others did last year when they tried to do this.

Back