Jb's Office & Tv Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million for the Terminator pics JB!!! I like the Green Hulk better, but they are both pretty cool. Enjoy Iron Man. I've seen it twice.:D

Here's both of the hulk LSB!
346ox37.jpg

2147dsj.jpg

307m6w3.jpg

k2ih46.jpg

2v01ptw.jpg

ohmrub.jpg

2ihujpk.jpg

10wkxw6.jpg

Well in my opinion i like the green one better but you all decide, anyways hope you all like the pictures but i have to get ready to go see IRON MAN!

The face to face pics looks very good.Congrats.

Great collection, can you show off that Combat Endoskull bust a little bit more? I have one coming in soon (it's on Flexipay) I'd love to see some more shot's of him... Pleassse????:monkey5

Here's pictures of a piece i've been wanting to get for a while and found it a couple days ago and got it today hope you all like the pictures!
23lb0i8.jpg

2a0lwqx.jpg

1624h0j.jpg

296nh5e.jpg

wvzaxu.jpg

iqylp4.jpg

23lyvjt.jpg

15i0pj5.jpg

1z4g0sh.jpg

16kc610.jpg

Hey patton i got the display for the terminatot bust at casesforcollectibles.com!

Sweet Collection!!! :cool: I love your setup!!! Nice clean and neat. I have 1 of those black bookcases for some figures. I was gonna use detolfs for all my statues and bust, but they look good in there. Awesome pics to. :google

I'm updating the pictures of my office and t.v. room, since i change the shelves and sold some of my stuff and added a few things i think it looks much better not so crowded!

116pel3.jpg

wv9u9u.jpg

2ypkui8.jpg

34dq7gx.jpg

2yn318p.jpg

oh748g.jpg

2uhbd5i.jpg

jrd7vq.jpg

v5ljew.jpg

Back