Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
…Yeah. I was expecting I’d fit inside it too.

Compared to the 1966 its much lighter. That’s all it is. When I picked up the 1966 I was “this thing “feels” expensive” because of how heavy it was. I carried that mentality over to this one lol

I built some garage shelves to display all my cars because I’ll be at retirement age waiting for moducases lol I’ll share some pics of my display once it arrives. I think this might be the first time we got a Batmobile before a Batman figure Lol I think I might post it up either with a knightmare Batman in the meantime, or some kind of mad Max figure we’ll see.

To clarify the car looks great. My comment was only about the weight compared to the 1966. Now to wait for a moducase and the Inart figure 😬
i can understand your feeling. The weight participates to the « expensive feeling ».
Always remember the 26 lbs feeling of my 1989 HT Batmobile…
You don’t want to buy a 1 800 $ Barbie car…

Put some metal on the bottom if you want to feel the weight..

Its something that's just gonna be sitting on your shelf for the rest of your life lol..

Unless this is you...
giphy.gif

60bbb9e3fcca153b85d3051d206451b4_original.gif

I live in NY and my apt is like a dust magnet. Moducases are my best option. My “the Batman” display will be weak though. There aren’t many figures for the display. I have the “mars toys(?)” riddler and I’ll have Inart Batman and that’s about it
Then my 1966 will have Batman, robin and all the mars toys villains
My Nolan Batman will have 2-face, joker, bane, Catwoman and Batman
I truly hope one day he makes the 1997 because that’s the only one I’ll be missing
His products are mighty impressive and the 2022 is no different. When the moducAse arrives (next year April🤣) I’ll post some pics

Attachments

• C30960FD-AAD9-4D85-A26C-65E329A80884.jpeg
    C30960FD-AAD9-4D85-A26C-65E329A80884.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Its something that's just gonna be sitting on your shelf for the rest of your life lol..

Unless this is you...
giphy.gif

Lmaoo.Ur right. In display u can’t tell it’s “light”. I was a reaction.

Unless this is you...
giphy.gif

Lmaoo shoot. With a $1800 car?? Hell no. But ur right. In display it will look awesome

I live in NY and my apt is like a dust magnet. Moducases are my best option. My “the Batman” display will be weak though. There aren’t many figures for the display. I have the “mars toys(?)” riddler and I’ll have Inart Batman and that’s about it
I truly hope one day he makes the 1997 because that’s the only one I’ll be missing
His products are mighty impressive and the 2022 is no different. When the moducAse arrives (next year April🤣) I’ll post some pics
That looks good.

I thought about moducases but I'll most likely just have tap plastics make some panes for me for a custom shelf.

As crazy as it sounds. I would totally buy a Clooney Mobile. 😆

When I finally got the 66 I felt complete with my collection. That’s the piece that I wanted from the beginning because the 89 car got me into this hobby, all of these other releases are just a Bonus for me.

That looks good.

I thought about moducases but I'll most likely just have tap plastics make some panes for me for a custom shelf.
Thanks. I’m a crappy museum poser lol. I let the Batmobile do the talking lol
The moducases are really good. I used to buy detolfs but when I jumped to vehicles I had to make the change. I had figure I’d try 2 cases but had no idea the wait was so long

As crazy as it sounds. I would totally buy a Clooney Mobile. 😆

When I finally got the 66 I felt complete with my collection. That’s the piece that I wanted from the beginning because the 89 car got me into this hobby, all of these other releases are just a Bonus for me.
Mine will always be the 1995. And I don’t know if it’s the design or simply because of nostalgia. It’s the one I’m anxiously waiting for. My childhood is connected to that one.
I feel like eventually the 1997 will be announced since there aren’t many batmobiles left to make.
I’ll def pass on the animated series and possibly the Arkham. I have the Arkham figure so that’s the kind of thing that might “push” me to preorder 😁

Mines the one from BTAS lol
Lol. The thing with that one is that it was during the 90s and the vehicle drawing didn’t really have much details. And there’s no definitive dimensions to base it off of
But if I had the mondo figures I probably would get it 🤣

I just opened my plate I’m in the 170s😳
So yeah a lot of batmobiles currently going thru FedEx lol

There isn't a thread on this so just wanted to ask here quickly since it's jazzinc related. Just wanted confirmation whether anyone knows if the jazzinc 1/12 BvS batmobile and for those that recently have the new 1/6 signature Bvs batmobile, is the colors/paint accurate to the real life batmobile? Thanks.

Just found mine sitting in my front porch for the last seven hours while I got back in town.

Apparently, fedex says I signed for it, even though my ring camera shows it being dropped off without so much as a knock or a doorbell ring. Nevermind the fact that I was 300+ miles away at the time.

I hate fedex, but I’m glad it’s finally here. I’ll check it out in the morning.

Back