Jawas 1/4 mixed media Statues - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr_B.. thats just a great advice.. I will take it into consideration ! Thanks a lot ! :)

so do you think the "eyes" are more yellow or more orange glowing ??

@Mandible .. thanks man.. appreciate it :) lets see how they turn out :)

Will have a little something very soon :) Thanks for the interest

been meaning to ask...............are you making the cloak in two pieces.......as in a top half and bottom half?..........the reason i ask is the sculpted rope/belt.

This is something I will have to talk about with my tailor. but for now, they will have a skirt.. from waist all the way down.. Then the cloak what will be similar to the cut of a bath robe and the cape is going to be a separate piece because its not the usual hood they having..

so it will be a 3 piece actually !

Then they will have two belts with pouches coming over the shoulders..that should be holding the Robe in place (otherwise they will be supported by hidden snap-fastener)

I dont see any regular belts on those guys

interesting................look forward to more progress.........:)

Im sure its a whole different thing if you sculpt them. If I would sculpt them I wild simply do the cloak without any belts. Then I would add the shoulder belts with pouches and then I would sculpt the head with the cape on...

but in sculpting.. there are many ways and all of them may be the right way :)

whats scale are you sculpting ? Any WIP for us ?

little update on the base...

Prototype is now with my tailor.. whats obvious the biggest part on those guys... :)

2013-06-19221757_zps331563da.jpg

Thanks !! :)

Work in progress of the jawa blaster...

jawa_blaster_zpsa5d2b1c4.jpg

a little bit of both ;) but its going into this direction:

614px-IonBlaster_negwt.jpg

This is looking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to buy an Attakus 1/5 because I couldn't live without a Jawa to compliment my 1/4 collection...

So this is turning into a dream project!

Here he is with half of the 1/4's. He's small but the ammo pouches are actually the same size as the Tusken Raiders so it (kinda) works.

IMG_4361.jpg

Love your vintage set up here !!! Yeah the Jawa fits actually.. they are so different in sizes in the movies anyway so it matches pretty good.. jut the fabric missing

I saw yesterday the prototype work of my tailor... these guys are going to be so great !! :) will have some updates very soon !

Back