Jason2885 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you use the new multi quote thingy?
I dont know how to use it I will have to start a thread and ask I couldnt get it to work

Wow nice collection, and you really display them well. I got a couple of those IKEA display cases, And I think its time for me to get another one soon.
Detolfs are awesome. I need to get a different kind of shelf for busts but I dont know what kind yet.

I was kinda of expecting a Horror Collection - But that one heck of a High-End Star Wars Collection!

PS: I don't like Horror! I'm a big ***** when it comes to Horror, Love Thrillers though... FYI, I guess! :rolleyes:
I didnt realize people would take it has horror. I dont like horror movies, I get scared and have bad dreams. I have never seen any of the Jason movies or anything like that. I guess I should put Star Wars in the thread title.

This is the only the beginning of my collection hopefully.

The statues actually cost a good bit more.

Detolfs are only $60 bucks. I took a trip to Atlanta and bought 9 of them and a Skogen that was being clearanced for like 30 I think I spent about $650 on shelfs.

Now what really gets expensive is the acrylic cases.

Nice collection of statues man! I love that Grevious. Someone needs to make a poseable version of him, though. Anyone up to the challenge?

My huge acquisition today. I am now only missing 7 GG busts. Plus I have extras of a lot of them.

dsc00430004hr3.jpg

dsc00400001ka7.jpg

Back