Jason Vorhees evolution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solostardestroyer

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Out of all the movies which one has the coolest jason?

I personally like original jason and jason from freddy v.s. Jason.

I think there is more threads on this subjects than there is sequels to this movie.

Part 3 > everything else imo. :lecture

best look : part 7

best movie(s) : part 3 then part 4

i didnt like all that psychic ability stuff in part 7 but when his mask cracks open for the first time and you get to see that nasty face :yess: so wicked

Part 6 Jason lives the look is vicious and I'm going with part 7 best look of Jason because birth of Kane hodder as Jason ......so I'm gonna go with part 7 look the best

Part 2 is my favorite look. Part 2 and 4 is a tie for me as best films of the series.

I loved the re-vamped look they gave him in FvJ, making him the hulking behemoth, but the look Savini gave him in The Final Chapter is the all-time classic look, IMO.

Pt. 3 is my favorite look, and I'll give a 2nd to F13th pt. 2 look. Sack head is awesome and as someone else stated, probably the scariest of the series. I like 7, but again as stated, i can do without all the moving stuff with your mind tina junk.

I may be the only one here... But i really like his look in 8, the wet sleekness made for an awesome but scary silhouette. I like how they changed the chevrons too, as well as the new eye shape and strap hooks.

However, when the mask came off... errrr.

M.

Back