Jason voorhees statue gentle giant (fvj teddy bear scene)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go!

jasonstatuegentlegiant.jpg

Eh...I'm not really liking this particular one. The eyes are too clear and make him look like a sad little puppy.

BTW, weren't we only able to see ONE of his eyes in the movie? (the other one missing or deformed out of alignment?)

i dont even remember this scene:confused: and yea in the movie one eye is like closed and the other is open..( at the start he appears that way)

i dont even remember this scene

I cant see the pic at work, but from freddys discription it is from the promo pic that appeared in Fangoria mag, never was in the movie.

Sideshow used the bear as its exclusive too.

ahhh i see! thanks for clearing that up Darkness!

Eh...I'm not really liking this particular one. The eyes are too clear and make him look like a sad little puppy.

BTW, weren't we only able to see ONE of his eyes in the movie? (the other one missing or deformed out of alignment?)

Yeah, his other eye was deformed/half opened deal...

nightmare8site10.jpg

Yeah, that pic is on the inside cover of Crystal Lake Memories too! Awesome pic, but weird looking statue.

Dont like it..very amateurish sculpt IMO..Looks like an old model kit from the 60's.

Dont like it..very amateurish sculpt IMO..Looks like an old model kit from the 60's.

Without those old monster kits from the 60's, I sincerely doubt there would even be a Sideshow Collectibles.:D

I'll take any of the Aurora kits from the 60's over this Jason thing. It looks terrible. Maybe if he was standing up and looked menacing. I don't get the whole reflecting on a childhood lost/the thinker type pose for a Jason statue.

This will be a discount /bargain bin piece in the future.:horror:horror

he looks OK but he has both of his eyes i always hate that in FVJ but stil it could be better

Back