Prop Jason Voorhees Mask (Project 82 v3) by Crash Cunningham

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my mask from Crash Cunningham today:

mask1a.jpg

mask2h.jpg

:yess:

Nice!

I got one of the first ones he did for his hideous looking man

If your going to get a part 3, Crash is the way to go.

Nice!

I got one of the first ones he did for his hideous looking man

If your going to get a part 3, Crash is the way to go.

Nice score man. Mine should ship on Saturday. Crash had the flu apparently, so I've been waiting for a while.

I have a part 3 Deluxe from Crash and is amazing. Never getting rid of it EVER along with my Brute bust. Both together look awesome. Nice pick up man Crash does amazing work as always. :goodpost:

I have a part 3 Deluxe from Crash and is amazing. Never getting rid of it EVER along with my Brute bust. Both together look awesome. Nice pick up man Crash does amazing work as always. :goodpost:

I'll be putting mine on a Justin Mabry Mutant. So excited to get the mask!

Finally got around to hanging it up. I blacked out the eyes by taping a ribbon of tape on the wall behind the mask. I made kind of a rainbow shape (trying not to let the black paper touch the mask) rather than laying it flat, which worked really well. Jason always seemed most frightening with blacked out eyes.

jason1db.jpg

jason2e.jpg

Good stuff :)

Very nice display man. It looks great with the blacked out eyes. USPS said mine would be delivered today...but it wasn't. :gah: I hope it comes tomorrow. Congrats on yours.

Just got my mask in the mail. It's really amazing. I've got it displayed on my Mutant mask, but I also like the way it looks hanging on the wall by itself.

I've admired Crash's work for years. His hock paint ups are easily the best around imho. Even though I've all but quit mask collecting, I'd love to get some part 3, 4, 6 and 8 hocks painted up on the Project 82 blanks someday.

Back