Jason Voorhees Hockey masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc03429.jpg

dsc03430i.jpg

Jason figures by Dark Artist, masks by www.fiberglassmasks.com

- J

Best custom Jasons aver created !!!!!

DA = DA SHAT.

As Morbach said, if your looking for a decent hock at retail the NECA is the best one and Is casted off a screen used one. If you want an insanely accurate hock, Crash at https://crasharmy.com/ is your best bet and is reguarded as one of the best if not THE BEST hock painter out there. His work isnt cheap though. As for a stand, you could use a cheap $5 dish/plate stand.

thanks. i've had a bit more of a look around and a few to choose from at various prices although i've not seen that NECA one for $20. as much as i'd like a jason mask i wouldn't know the differences in each mask from movie to movie.

thanks. i've had a bit more of a look around and a few to choose from at various prices although i've not seen that NECA one for $20. as much as i'd like a jason mask i wouldn't know the differences in each mask from movie to movie.
Neca made the mask in a glass display and that goes for around $200. And then they sold the mask seperately for $20 at Toys r Us. Good luck. :duff

Neca made the mask in a glass display and that goes for around $200. And then they sold the mask seperately for $20 at Toys r Us. Good luck. :duff

I remember I had the glass display one on pre-order then one day strolling through TRU I found it for $20 and I picked it up and canceled the glass display one...got lucky on that. For $20 its a nice mask.

I remember I had the glass display one on pre-order then one day strolling through TRU I found it for $20 and I picked it up and canceled the glass display one...got lucky on that. For $20 its a nice mask.
Yeah you did luck out. :lol I think the mask is great and well made, heavy duty. If it just got a repaint it would rock. The factory paint job isn't bad though.

got ya, cheers for the info. i'll keep an eye out. there's a load on ebay but hard to tell what's a decent mask and what's a crappy halloween one quality wise.

Small scale:

DSCN5511.jpg

DSCN5514.jpg

mini hock from Frightstuff:

masks014.jpg

Full size part 3 and 4: (sorry for the yellow tint, it's my camera)

masks005.jpg

masks006.jpg

masks003.jpg

masks009.jpg

masks012.jpg

And of course my Neca remake repaint:

remakeJason001.jpg

remakeJason014.jpg

When it comes to Jason, you da man, DA! Those figures and costumes are incredible. I don't think it's even possible to outdo them. Great work. Inspiring.

Here's me in my makeshift FvJ costume...it gets better every time I wear it!

10850_299464805031_763150031_9468183_5279223_n.jpg

The hock is from Ruste Dowg, and it's AWESOME!!!

Back