Jason Statham Filming Downstairs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet but I'm going to pop out in a bit. He did a photo shoot around the corner yesterday for a motor bike shop.

All the women in the building opposite are all at their windows with their camers! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Just took some pictures but didn't see Jason. He is filming though and has already told a boom mic person off for almost tripping him up in a take! :lol

They're filming until late, so I might get a better look on the way home.

This was the best that I got... no Jason... but there is a balding guy with glasses on who looked like Jason (he's in the main group with a brown bag strap He also had a camera but was an actor).

Everyone, including the Police are put of the scene.

img0085lyr.jpg

img0086fps.jpg

After about 20mins I had to go back to my desk. 5mins later Jason was standing exactly where I was and was on his phone! :banghead

Most of the filming is inside, or just out side the door to a bar we've got on the ground floor of our building. He did a scene where he walked across the road though.

Fingers crossed they might be back again today.

I always just miss everyone famous! I walking into my office 5 seconds behind the Monty Python lot recently as well! :banghead

Ive never met many Famous people, but ive talked to a few.

My 2nd uncle is Noel Edmonds and ive only met him twice :lol Ive also talked to the Dali Lama though when i was at a buddhist temple helping them out, i did kinda mumbled and didnt know what to say but he was really nice, and kept thanking me for the help. I also got introduced to Prince Edward at Ascot once, he seemed nice enough. I met Princess Diana once, i didnt get to talk to her but she smiled at me, bless her may she rest in peace.

I see loads near my work. I walked past Sean Pertwee and wanted to say "sausages" (Dog Soilders) :lol But I didn't.

John Hannah was outside another day. We also have photo studios on the 4th floor and loads of rich and famous come in.

We had all of the WAGS in once! :lol

PS. Nice one about Noel Edmonds!

I see loads near my work. I walked past Sean Pertwee and wanted to say "sausages" (Dog Soilders) :lol But I didn't.

John Hannah was outside another day. We also have photo studios on the 4th floor and loads of rich and famous come in.

We had all of the WAGS in once! :lol

PS. Nice one about Noel Edmonds!

Sausages :lol i love that film, and Sean Pertwee is a great actor.

Here's an old piccie of me can you see the family resemblance lol

IMG05A.jpg
noel.jpg

I just wish Noel would give me some money lol, or at least get me a full size mr blobby NOT!

Last edited:
Back