Jason part 4 Ex. already going for a lot on Ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.
since Ive strayed from the 1/6 lines, its tough not to order some for the sole purpose of flipping to finance the PFs & maquettes.

very cool Jason though. Im hoping i dont regret my decision later.

Could turn out to be a classic, many have been waiting for a Part 4 fig, and the Ax in the head Exclusive has never been done, plus you get the severed hand, removeable mask and Mommys headstone.

Last edited:
Yeah, this one has been a long time coming. It's my favorite old school Jason movie and the best pre zombie mask IMO.... I'm so glad to have it on order and it is gonna ROCK on my shelf!

104196912RL239874687.jpg

Oh yeahh.....​

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, this one has been a long time coming. It's my favorite old school Jason movie and the best pre zombie mask IMO.... I'm so glad to have it on order and it is gonna ROCK on my shelf!

104196912RL239874687.jpg

Oh yeahh.....​

great collection. :monkey5

I have "sack head" Jason but I dont have him displyed with my other Jasons....He seems out of place...like a crazy hillbilly with a pitch fork....dont get me wrong I like the figure he just dones't seem to "belong" with the other hockey mask Jasons....sacky and Pam are displayed together though.

kingdarkness03 said:
I have "sack head" Jason but I dont have him displyed with my other Jasons....He seems out of place...like a crazy hillbilly with a pitch fork....dont get me wrong I like the figure he just dones't seem to "belong" with the other hockey mask Jasons....sacky and Pam are displayed together though.

Yeah, that's the same way I felt! I still have yet to get those two simply for that reason. I really want Sackhead Jason, but I'm holding out to see if I can score the exclusive.....

As for Pam.... she's really ugly and I am having a hard time getting myself to actually buy her...:lol

Oh....and thanks for the comments Toe! I appreciate it!

Come on, how can there be no love for the first adult Jason we see???

This Jason would own the Jasons in a battle royal.

jason.JPG

EVILFACE said:
Come on, how can there be no love for the first adult Jason we see???

This Jason would own the Jasons in a battle royal.

Its not that I dont love Jason 2 but I just think it looks out of place next to my hockey mask Jasons...

kingdarkness03 said:
Its not that I dont love Jason 2 but I just think it looks out of place next to my hockey mask Jasons...

Havent you ever wondered if jason would have become such an icon in horror if he had kept the sack on his head for the entire friday the 13th franchise. I think theres no way he would have been as big as he is now by keeping it. Also imagine the jason sideshow collection wouldnt seem right more like the barn yard collection on our shelves.

metaldude said:
Havent you ever wondered if jason would have become such an icon in horror if he had kept the sack on his head for the entire friday the 13th franchise. I think theres no way he would have been as big as he is now by keeping it. Also imagine the jason sideshow collection wouldnt seem right more like the barn yard collection on our shelves.

Yeah, I agree.... I actually have talked to fellow fans on another forum about this very subject. Would be kinda strange if the sack would have been the iconic mask worn by Jason throughout the series... And I agree that it would have never been as big if that had been the case.

There's just something about that hockey mask. :D

WHOAAAA 140 $$$$ !!!!!! The figure is not even out yet...And were not talking about Star wars here....Its Jason Voorhees !!!!! Really impressive !!!

Shaihulud said:
WHOAAAA 140 $$$$ !!!!!! The figure is not even out yet...And were not talking about Star wars here....Its Jason Voorhees !!!!! Really impressive !!!

Saw that Shai! I'm still in shock! :google

Back