Jason part 3 premium format??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am shocked it sold for 2k.
He looks like some 12 year old kid wearing a cheap Friday The 13th halloween knockoff mask you get at the corner drugstore. To make it worse, he has this perplexed look/body language that makes him appear to be waiting to be told by his Dad where to chop some wood.
"You want me to get the stack on the side of the house or behind the barn?"

part4sideshow.jpg

part4sideshow-2.jpg

too good ... tooo goooood. I am telling you sideshow don't put as much effort into there pieces now like they did make when. :(.

I really think this looks just like Jason from Friday 13th. The whole pose everything. I wish they brought this out, I really want another PF Jason from sideshow.

Wonder who was the person who got this, so we can see more pics

The gash on his head did not come until the the end of 3...still, i really liked the look of this PF.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...hes got the axe split in his head that happened at the end leading into pt. 4. I guess we can all nit-pick until SS actually makes us a pt. 3 PF...until that day :pray:

They are doing another part 3 Jason PF ATM.Its been confirmed by L.Cummins.

And you guys obviously dont know much about prototype auctions.Its not about how accurate it is...its about owning a part of Sideshow's history...Its like asking King Darkness why did he paid 1K for his Darkness PF prototype when its all white and unpainted..So Movie innacurate....:duh:duh:duh

Bow Down you amateurs.Let the real Sideshow fans come in.

Is a part 3 PF truly in production?

Back