Jason Crystal Lake Environment Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murderofcrows71

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for an Environment like the furnace environment that was made for display with the Freddy Krueger fig, so I decided to work on one for Jason. I used water effects for the lake and am happy with how it turned out. The pics don't do it justice but the lake looks like real water. Anyway here's a couple pics, let me know what you guys think. Thanks
smjason2.jpg

smjason3.jpg

smJason1.jpg

Awesome!!!!! simple and effective...perfect!!!!

That blends really well with the figure. Good onya for getting off ya butt and making it, and for sharing. Thanks.

Freakin awesome...I will PM you my adress so you can mail mine right out:D .....looks really good....

As I told you when you sent these pics to me a few days ago, Lin... Great environment and excellent workmanship as always... Super cool.

Now I look at my Jason 7 and wonder how much cooler he would look with one of those docks under his feet! :D

Keep up the good work!

I had the dock built for a while, in fact I used to display it with the FvsJ Jason figure.
jasonpeir.jpg

Right now I'm working a bunch of overtime at work but hopefully down the road I may make a few more. Hopefully I can get some pics in better light soon that show off the water better.
smjason2.jpg

smJason1.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking next of tackleing a front door porch display for Michael Myers.

Here's a quick pick of the Sunnydale cemetery I made as well.
buffycemetary.jpg

Has anyone seen the door environments at Monsters In Motion? Those look pretty cool for Monster dioramas. I was thinking of getting a door to stand Drac in front of.

Murder, thanks for the recipe. It looks just marvelous. And Indiana still has a place of honor on my DVD shelf.

Back