Japanhobbyshop on amazon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metatron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone bought any figures from a company called Japanhobbyshop on amazon? I'm looking for a dx09 and they have one for a good price but I'm not sure about ordering any thing from Japan. They have very good feedback but any advice here would be very helpful.

Hi all, has anyone bought any figures from a company called Japanhobbyshop on amazon? I'm looking for a dx09 and they have one for a good price but I'm not sure about ordering any thing from Japan. They have very good feedback but any advice here would be very helpful.

I haven't ordered anything with that seller but ordering through Amazon your safe mate. I've ordered plenty of stuff through eBay with Asian resellers & never had a problem

I bought a black widow from them but I am still waiting for it to come, the arrival period is until may 20th.

Thanks for the info guys. Let me know when you recive black widow mate.
I received my Black Widow and everything came fine and I did not pay any tax because they put the package as a gift with a small value. I think this seller is good.

Thanks for letting me know. Glad you got black widow with no problems. I'll defo give them a go. :hi5: thanks again buddy.

Back