Japanese intend to clone mammoths back into existence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respect the Japanese for doing this but it against the nature....

Nature has a list of prohibitions? Or do the things that happened in the past have some kind of authority over the present, simply because they happened in the past?

I don't see the problem. Nature doesn't have 'reasons' for doing things.

I don't see it, they're mostly reptilian aren't they? Not a fan of bbq iguana and stuff like that but for the people that are then this would be promising news.

I'm sure they taste like bird.

they taste like chicken. reptiles taste like chicken. :lecture

*their evolutionary background made sense.

:lol

I was sure. :rock

Japan,

Please clone the Dodo. I wanna know how they taste like...

From Canada,
-jinxx-

Everything tastes like chicken.

There you have it :lol

bald_chicken.jpg

I almost got to hunt alligator once. My friend and I were at Mardis Gras, and New Orleans gets boring really fast once it ends, so we we decided to go to Ocala. There was a national rainbow gathering there, and we heard there were gators. Unfortunately, the young hippies and the old hippies were at war, so no one would take us.

Really wanted to barbecue lizard in front of a bunch of hippies...:monkey2

Could have been worse....they could have started with the Veloicraptor....you know someone will try eventually. Too much money to be made from a stunt like that - no matter the danger.

What a waste of brain power and yen.
They should be working on a baldness cure and receding hairlines.
I got twin gulfs of mexico on my forehead, we cant all look as good as Patrick Stewart.

Back