James Gandolfini: Tribute to a Friend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you enjoyed it if that's the right word. I need to see this :(

You definitely do. It was nice seeing the cast of The Sopranos talk about him...especially when Edie Falco talks about the poolside scene she had with him.

Exactly. I was so engrossed in this that the 35 minutes flew by. What an amazing man. My coworker was on his security detail in Afghanistan. He had some great stories. Gandolfini was extremely thankful to the soldiers there and never acted like he was better than them. He knew he was only an actor and the soldiers were the real heroes.

Plus, he was not a fan of Ben Affleck. My friend has a great story about Jim and Affleck from some christmas movie they did together.

I will miss seeing him on screen.

I understand it was an HBO production, but it would've been nice if they covered some of his non-HBO work. It's still cool that they did this.

Anyway, I'm actually having a Gandolfini sculpt commissioned. I haven't mentioned it because it is still in progress but it would be more affordable than the iminime set

Back