JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Blimey, that head is massive. I think some of the DAM bodies are pretty big up top. Other than that I don't really know as most other muscle bodies are clones of the TTM-19 or are a similar build. Anything more muscular tends to be Arnie sized.

I may be wrong, but, don't those come with moulded football boots instead of feet?

The football shoes can be removed like feet/shoes/boots on other figures. You can get ZCWO naked feet from other bodies like Mr. Bean's AB-08.

The most significant problem is that the body is also tall - it won't be in scale with other figures without some shortening mods. But... If you're going to put a giant head on it, scale isn't going to be a concern anyway.

So long as they have the same foot design....

The major problem is still the mahoosive head.

You can adapt other foot pegs in place of the ones that are on the body. And the body is massive, so should fit a larger head much better than TTM-18/19 styles.

I got this head looking good on my Ski set up. Mighty good if I do say so myself. Size and all.. The neckless sculpt makes it easier to avoid that staining issue I had with the one I needed to replace and looks good on that turtleneck set up of the ski suit because you can get more poses and articulation and its still a sudden joint.

I actually really am into that bash... its kind of stellar. I'll post pictures soonish.

Easily got into my tier one collection.
b9ae48e43e55f0dfe5ac41037a123bbf.jpg

Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

My Spectre Finale Bond. I only ended up using the holster and gun from the kit, the rest came from elsewhere. Body was a HT captain america body as its the only muscle body which takes a regular neck adapter for necked head. Note the accurate chuka boots ;-)

20170428_222304.jpg

They're basically a desert boot with a thicker sole, so without having something custom made, the ones in the photo are definitely as good as we're likely to find on eBay.

Back