JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

It is a lot like the real Daniel Craig and the appearance drastically changes depending on the angle. My daughter is a professional photographer and will take some better shots (as opposed to my crappy iPhone pic) at a later date but fall is a busy time of the year for her in the northeast. My wife actually bought the head for me as an anniversary gift so I fortunately did not feel the sting in my wallet. She can't comprehend why I collect what I do but is completely supportive of it:cuckoo:

Thanks, I made the outfit and here is another shot of the head at a slightly different angle to illustrate my point FullSizeRenderbond.jpg
amazing, who made this outfit?

I feel like if we get any closer with these pics we'll be up the figure's nose.

How about a shot from a distance to see how the thing looks in real life?

Finally got my "Guess Me" Spectre figure, blue suit version. Yup, kinda disappointed with the dark shade of blue, but seeing the options out there, it seems that blue suit sets all look lighter in their promo pics vs. when in hand. I still have my figure in the box and don't know when I'll display him. The Glock set feels kind of flimsy. Does anyone have pics of their posed figures yet, complete with the assembled Glock?

Last edited:

I started assembling it and then the pin fell out of the stock. The body is terrible, the pants too short and the head is okay but a bit on the small side. Nice watch and pistols, though
Finally got my "Guess Me" Spectre figure, blue suit version. Yup, kinda disappointed with the dark shade of blue, but seeing the options out there, it seems that blue suit sets all look lighter in their promo pics vs. when in hand. I still have my figure in the box and don't know when I'll display him. The Glock set feels kind of flimsy. Does anyone have pics of their posed figures yet, complete with the assembled Glock?

I started assembling it and then the pin fell out of the stock. The body is terrible, the pants too short and the head is okay but a bit on the small side. Nice watch and pistols, though

Yeah, I love the watch, which I plan to use on a Connery bash as a Rolex of course. As for the short pants, maybe that's why they used boots instead of regular shoes! I'm going to see what I can do with the body, maybe change out the hands and add thigh extensions that came with a generic narrow-shoulder body I got, and I have some torso padding that start from the upper torso and cover the biceps. I plan to swap the head with an Eleven sculpt that's currently on my Craig in Austria figure, since it'll be wearing sunglasses; hopefully it will disguise the smallness of the head.

I bought it for the Glock and the watch and although the glock is a bit flimsy I think with a little work it will be quite nice. I like the boots but feel the pants are still a little too short even for the boot look. Going to try and find a shorter body or maybe even mod an existing one. Honestly wish they had tried the patterned suit from the opening scene.
Yeah, I love the watch, which I plan to use on a Connery bash as a Rolex of course. As for the short pants, maybe that's why they used boots instead of regular shoes! I'm going to see what I can do with the body, maybe change out the hands and add thigh extensions that came with a generic narrow-shoulder body I got, and I have some torso padding that start from the upper torso and cover the biceps. I plan to swap the head with an Eleven sculpt that's currently on my Craig in Austria figure, since it'll be wearing sunglasses; hopefully it will disguise the smallness of the head.

is the Guess Me head smaller than the Eleven?

Here are some pics taken by my trusty iPhone 4 :lol In the first 3 photos, the Eleven sculpt is on the left and the Guess Me sculpt on the right. I switched them in the 4th photo to account for any ergonomic bias when I tried to snap the photos in focus, in decent light, etc.

30542781464_70ef022016_c.jpg

30995489730_f1362ac892_c.jpg

30995493840_946a5596d1_c.jpg

30542788634_af70a5e51b_c.jpg

They're the same sculpt. The "smaller" one is a recast. And they're both crap. :)

Thanks for the pics!
I'll probably just get them both and see which one works for me and use the other one for something else.

Back