JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

13177496_727326500637138_6018537834548903027_n.jpg
Modern Life Bond heads finally seeing the light of day

are those fore crazy high price in ebuy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Some were being sold on ebay months ago but they actually sold the entire run of 20 (at 270 a pop) back in the winter. A lot has been said about the price but they are being painted by JD Kim (who charges in the 150 range for private paint ups) and they come in a nice custom presentation box. When you add in that most unpainted custom sculpts run over 50 the price suddenly doesn't seem quite so outrageous...at least not so outrageous that they didn't sell out. Their Mad Max Fury Road sculpts sold out at 350 a pop and several people on the forum have been posting WTB requests for anybody wishing to sell.
are those fore crazy high price in ebuy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That's all well and good if you have that kind of money to spend. I spent £54 on my Juniper kit and I'll have a Bond I'll be happy with at the end of it. £54, lock, stock and gun barrel, not bad for this day and age, and neither, as far as I'm concerned, is the kit. I should have bought the Juniper kit from the get go as everything else I've tried has been something of a blind alley. You live and learn....

Daniel Craig is so 2015 anyway! It's all about tom hiddlestone

:lol

I've enjoyed seeing all of the amazing customs on here, glad to finally put my own together!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8913.jpg
    IMG_8913.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 177

Thanks! It is yeah. It's a really great set with lots of nice touches like the boots having the correct logo on the side of them :)

image.jpeg

Hi, Long time reader on this topic and first time poster. I just want to thank you all for all the tips!

It's pretty much the DID agent jack figure with a few additions, notably the head sculpt.

Thanks. Unfortunately, he doesn't fit my collection so off to eBay he goes.

Congrats on a very clean and realistic looking Bond figure! Were you just curious if you could pull off a very nice Craig in a tux, without being interested in the actual subject matter?

Back