JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Uh, $75 bucks is a good reason to get bent! Maybe you should offer to buy everyone's head that doesn't want theirs!

That should be up to the seller to do. He put pics of it up on a bigger body to make it look more in scale. But the bottom line is that people don't build these figures on bigger bodies and that limits the outfit options.

If people are presenting their work in a public forum, esp. if there's a commercial concern, they should be open to any and every kind of feedback; of course with the caveat that everyone ideally should be reasonable, civil and constructive with their comments.

Dale I think it came out great! Unfortunately I think guys like Gido over react to much. The Guy is a big man with large features.
I think that it is a little unfair to call out Gido. He wasn't even the first person to bring up an issue with the size. He also really didn't say anything that warrants getting so upset with him. His thoughts about the sculpt being too large are reasonable and is one that others share. I feel that Gido deserves more respect especially after all of the support he has given your work in the past. He is a good guy who is very passionate about this hobby. :(

Guys, specially Rocco, I'm not over react(I hope)or want to say something bad always.Just photos I've got from my vife made me worried about Lazenby head size.Unfortunately I'll see it in my hand just in more as week, but compere pics make me think it's very big.Great portrait in the same time.
Ray, I always believe your observations for 100%-you also have this head, yes?What you can say about size?Which body you are using to make it look right proportions?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Can't you microwave the head in a bowl of water for 10 minutes to shrink it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gido I'll admit that when I got it I did not have any heads beside it to compare to but whe I put it next to my bbkillConnery revised Dalton and inigou broanan I realized you were right and it was much large.its unfortunately quite noticeable when they are all together :(

Official james bond thread

Jra8 why are you so opinionated You seem a little touchy about them, like a foster kid getting chemical burns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gido I'll admit that when I got it I did not have any heads beside it to compare to but whe I put it next to my bbkillConnery revised Dalton and inigou broanan I realized you were right and it was much large.its unfortunately quite noticeable when they are all together :(
Thanks for your answer.We all are very thankfull and really apriciate Roccos desision to cast again Dalton and Craig and replace shrinked heads-it's really generous and respecfull attitude, but I'm afraid we need to ask to repeat this Lazenby also in correct size.

Rocco should test the size on a body before anything, I spent almost 200$ on those sculpts and Daniel, Timothy, Sean they are all out of proportion

Wow guys, I didn't say I hate Gido. We love Gido, I was just mentioning how he is very vocal when he feels something isn't to his liking, posts on all the threads, emails me, pms me, and Facebook messaging all in a few minutes lol. Very tongue an cheek not malicious.

I appreciate the support. That being said I really don't see any issues in the sizing, I'll be building all of these figures and displaying them, I'm using great painters that aren't cheap either. If anyone wants a new size and is willing to pay for reprints with whatever size in millimeters you want, I'm more then happy to reprint. I've reprinted before, it just takes several weeks, if you are patient. Thanks

Hey Rocco, what body are you using for your Lazenby that's taller? It's probably been mentioned, but I may have missed it.

I too think it's a bit oversized, but perhaps with a taller body it'll look better. That said, Lazenby does have a pretty large melon to begin with, something I didn't really notice until now...so it might not be quite as bad as we're taking it, guys!

I hope I'll make it on ss old Lazenby body.

Last edited:
Back