JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

dcalonaci, the blue suit does look nice but definitely too long for the legs.

You're definetely right - maybe the Rogers body, having longer ankle attachments - will make it better.
I'll just have to wait and do various trials - I am no tailor no futzer, so I'll hav to do my best and stick with that :)

Dunno... Honestly, I think it's rather good

image.jpeg

I still can't see him although I do think the likeness looks better in that picture than the prototype images

The Agent Paul tuxedo looks excellent! I'm very tempted to order the set just for the tux as I already have bbkill's Brosnan sculpt.

Just got Eleven DC.Not bad.But quiet too big...
3c74d970f155eca2f059e3e60e1866b4.jpg
6fbde912e112381dfb245a52bdb28288.jpg
384151311595dd7ca58a09d00f318377.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1450209760024.JPG
3d3c2f69702ceb8bd90b3465914fe072.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The angle of the photos is exaggerating the perspective, but the head is looking comically large on that body, which I'm assuming for the time being is a TTM-18 style "Narrow Shoulder"

No-it's Colson body, but anyway-you can see it's huge one sculp

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The likeness is actually worse in person too. I'm going to see if I can tweak it a bit paint wise and reshape it too. It looks a lot off in person.

I'm pretty sure this sculpt is waiting for me at the post office - mailman came by while I was out. Anyway, I didn't think for a second it would be the last Craig sculpt I'd buy. :)

Back