JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Great, great figure rdeezy, tbh I have never really fully seen a likeness in that sculpt but the suit, right gun holding hand, pose and generally everything is so well done.

An obvious display of craftsmanship at perfection! Simply fantastic even though I too am not a big fan of that sculpt, the whole ensemble captures the character very well.

Great, great figure rdeezy, tbh I have never really fully seen a likeness in that sculpt but the suit, right gun holding hand, pose and generally everything is so well done.
Thanks for the kind words guys. I love having this and the Bbkill/Yunsil Connery in my collection..can't beat these representations in my opinion.
An obvious display of craftsmanship at perfection! Simply fantastic even though I too am not a big fan of that sculpt, the whole ensemble captures the character very well.

Guys wtb yunsil's skyfall tux without details, if you have one pm me I can make a good offer

I don't see an image either.

Trying again:

Work in progress.
IMG_0521.jpg

Trying to replicate this scene:
j8l6k3.jpg

Looks good Reinhardt, the suit does look hard to work with but I'm sure you'll manage it. Maybe try ironing down those lapels and putting a couple of threads in them to keep them in place.

The colour and stripes look spot on accurate!

I mean-who have made Goldfinger 's head?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back