JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Bond Fans

I don't know if anyone is into Pierce but here is my version
Painted by my friend Jacob R . I still got to work
on the suit and do more fitzing ��

After Connery, it has to be Craig and Brosnan

Please give us more closeups of this great Pierce portrait.

Anyone have a spare Goldfinger yunsil suit? ......

Technically speaking, the one I have is a spare because I don't have a head sculpt for it... But I'd like it not to be, so... does anyone have a BBKill Connery sculpt they want to part ways with?

Once again I've been slacking in this thread and have missed out on all sorts of fantastic customs! Awesome figures Monomaster and Ymba! If you still need a gun Monomaster try checking eBay as they are usually plentiful on there. :)

Great job on the Brosnan. I'd love to get that head. Where did you get it?
The Brosnan sculpt is bbkill's. However, I don't think that he offers them anymore so you would probably need to get one from a different source. :(

Guys I am looking for a Sean Connery James Bond 1/6 :
Sculpt-Bbkill
Paint-Jacob Rahmier or other professional
Suit-Yunsil
I know that is expensive... pm me if you have one

Everybody's looking for that setup good luck buddy. If I see anything I'll let you know

Yeap, that Connery sculpt is top notch. No need for an official licensed release.
I'm looking for the DID Walther PPK pistol with silencer and it is sold out everywhere :(

Acessories (like watches and guns) appears and disappears on Ebay. Exist another place to find it?

Great find drewflu! I can imagine the price getting pretty high for it, but it is definitely an excellent opportunity to grab the set for somebody who has been wanting it! :)

It'd be great if nobody bid on that auction and didn't promote it... Just saying. ;)

Ebay has so much detailed suits with the name ZY Toys.

Back