JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Actually I was so excited that I ordered it as soon as I found it on PO - but not gonna use it for my Bond, just for another figure - but yeah,m I was pretty damn excited
Has anyone else seen this yet? The quality looks a little questionable and the pockets shouldn't have the flaps, but i'm just thrilled that a company is doing a peak lapel tuxedo.

View attachment 194323

Yeah I saw that suit as well, but the only thing holding me back is it looks like the wide lapels are a darker, almost felt kind of black, instead of the same black as the rest of the suit. Which just didn't seem like a good enough match with the Bond movies.

Incredible. This is probably the best DC Bond I've ever seen. Congrats, friend!
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
wow, I'm blown away by these comments. Thank you buddy.

Wow, that turned out really great!
thank you very much!

Skyfall Craig looks amazing. The classy base really completes the look and makes the whole thing look special.
Thank you mate. Yeah I feel the base really finished it off nicely.

Looks Great! The base adds a lot!
cheers!!

What an incredible figure Platty! I've been looking forward to seeing your Craig Bond and it definitely did not disappoint! :clap
thanks man. I'm really glad you like it.

Beautiful Craig custom.
cheers wor gar. I know you like your bond figures so I'm glad you like it too.

Fantastic!Bravo!
thank you!!

Woooooow FANTASTIC!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks mate. I'm over the moon with all these comments.

Phenomenal job piecing Bond together Platty. Gave me the urge to watch the movie again.
haha, that's awesome! Cheers

Platty, that looks phenomenal! Where did you get the base. I can't find it anywhere.
thanks pal! Ebay.

Looking great Platty, now put him on his own shelf, he shouldn't be sharing. ;)

holy moly, there's so many cool custom Bonds in this thread...too many to take in at once. definite Bond overload. :medic

out of the stuff you can find on ebay, the "An Agent" headsculpt looks like a much better DC Bond placeholder than the uber-KO i picked up years back that ended up being a complete dud of a headsculpt (soft vinyl, shoddy paint job, sucktastic all-around). been tempted more than once to pick one up. but then, i come to this thread and see the likes of bbkill's sculpts (did bbkill do more than one version of DC's Bond?), and i wonder if i could pick one of those badboys up instead.

how did you each get hooked up with yours? does bbkill still offer these headsculpts for sale (price range?), and if so, how would someone like me get one? (i'll hit the keyword search again for bbkill after i post this, but it's been overwhelming, as i'd said, just looking thru this thread alone.)

thx all!

AFR
AFR Studio

Now comes the time where I feel like I need to sell my goldeneye bond. :( see my bst and lets talk.

9DDA8BDF-4DD1-4D85-808D-E4E0C1EC5C32_zpsbzwzcql7.jpg

1FD68E37-6E34-4C9A-ACCF-031AF62C32F5_zpsthoxayh4.jpg

BB4DF261-CE3B-4879-93D1-09F299409644_zpsoshldusm.jpg

2C8AA38A-E543-4A85-B6B7-1AAAC5487035_zpsrudgsuv5.jpg

So is that Connery head a knockoff or a recast? Or is there any difference? I know there are lots of people here who've gotten that knockoff HT Luke head, and no one seems to get upset. But this seems like it could go a bit different...

Knock-off, copy, re-cast, same thing. In this case in particular, Chu is planning a second run, so the pirate selling them on eBay is likely going to hurt his sales. I hope it doesn't dissuade him from a second run because due to some miscommunication I missed my cast of the first run.

Last edited:

@ davejames, yeah i wanted a bbkill one, but like others i missed the boat, and this guy from ebay....selling em like hot cakes, its a good paint job. much better in hand.
do i still want a bbkill? yes, but this has ta do for now.

I really can't believe how quickly these recasts get out there. If I was a sculptor I would be very cautious who I sold to.

I was very interested in the MJ McClane sculpt, until I saw it arrive on ebay. It also killed my enthusiasm for the MJ Indy. I just can't spend $250 to see a similar version pop up on ebay a month later for $35.

I'm VERY happy with my bbkill Connery sculpt and the amazing paintwork I was blessed with from Rahmier. Wouldn't trade it for anything. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt to see that Bond pop up on ebay.

I really can't believe how quickly these recasts get out there. If I was a sculptor I would be very cautious who I sold to.

I was very interested in the MJ McClane sculpt, until I saw it arrive on ebay. It also killed my enthusiasm for the MJ Indy. I just can't spend $250 to see a similar version pop up on ebay a month later for $35.

I'm VERY happy with my bbkill Connery sculpt and the amazing paintwork I was blessed with from Rahmier. Wouldn't trade it for anything. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt to see that Bond pop up on ebay.
Why does it matter to you Greg? You have a superior sculpt and paintjob...pay the recasts no mind is what I say they'll always be out there

Back