JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Since it looks like SS is passing off some of their 1/6 Licenses (Indiana, StarWars) maybe we can get some Hot Toys/SS unison Bond figures. Or just plain Hot Toys Bond figures.

I don't think SS has the Bond license anymore so no passies onsies

I don't think SS has the Bond license anymore so no passies onsies

Yeah they don't, MGM recently said something like no more bond figures ever. Hopefully that changes. Until then we should really get someone like Rainman interested in doing some Bonds worthy of the times.

I so want a Daniel Craig Bond Premium Format.
The pose from the Quantum of Solace cover

Yeah they don't, MGM recently said something like no more bond figures ever. Hopefully that changes. Until then we should really get someone like Rainman interested in doing some Bonds worthy of the times.

MGM has granted Corgi the only license for now, but yes, they made this big statement about no more merch besides Corgi stuff for a long time.

My new set-up after I picked up Blofeld, Q, and a Legacy Lazenby from that recent Cotswold warehouse find.
DSC01021.jpg

MGM has granted Corgi the only license for now, but yes, they made this big statement about no more merch besides Corgi stuff for a long time.

My new set-up after I picked up Blofeld, Q, and a Legacy Lazenby from that recent Cotswold warehouse find.
DSC01021.jpg

Nice. What's the jacket that you used for Jaws?

I wonder why MGM went bankrupt?
I mean when there are geniuses running the place trying to trade their way out of bankruptcy and their decision is 'no Bond toys' ....you've seriously got to wonder at their mental capability.

Nice. What's the jacket that you used for Jaws?

I have no idea where that's from, it was in a box of older doll clothes that had a mix of 90's 12-inch Joe and 12-inch Star Wars stuff. It's big for a Ken doll or a 12-inch figure, but fits Jaws perfectly. Even has a pocket square.

Hi Guys!!!
Here’s my custom LARGO figure.
The first two pics were just quickies. In fact, I placed the eyepatch on the wrong eye…LOL
The later shots show the completed custom.
Now to work on the Bond figure.
Ed

007-TB_Figure0.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures1.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures3.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures4.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures2.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures6.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures5.jpg

Love the Scuba LARGO! Almost made mine that way too, so its fun to see it actualized. :clap

That old Dragon "Dave" sculpt stills bears an uncanny resemblance to Adolfo Celi.

Hot Toys or someone big needs to make the whole series.

The license shouldn't be that expensive right now.

It would expose a whole new category of people to 1/6 collecting.

There are some real James Bond freaks out there.

Since it looks like SS is passing off some of their 1/6 Licenses (Indiana, StarWars) maybe we can get some Hot Toys/SS unison Bond figures. Or just plain Hot Toys Bond figures.

Man that would be great. I am going to email them (everyone should)

Hot Toys or someone big needs to make the whole series.

The license shouldn't be that expensive right now.

It would expose a whole new category of people to 1/6 collecting.

There are some real James Bond freaks out there.

we were saying on the last page how it simply won;t happen. MGM is bankrupt and the Broccoli estate is notoriously stingy. Corgi has any and all rights to James Bond merch probably forever unless something changes at the estate or at MGM. Not only does Corgi have the rights but even they won't put anything out merch wise. Plus they suck (except their car replicas are cool). Maybe when 23 hits Corgi might put some stuff out but I'd say there's at least an 85%-100% chance we wont see anything from Hot Toys, Sideshow etc.

And I don't even think HT would be interested in a 007 line at this point. Maybe a something from the new film or a one-shot DX Connery, but dudes in tuxes are not really their thing. I mean, even the most interesting Bond villain is just a guy in a suit.

When a company is making Iron Mongers and Batmobiles, crusty British spies from 30-40 years ago would be a step back.

And I don't even think HT would be interested in a 007 line at this point. Maybe a something from the new film or a one-shot DX Connery, but dudes in tuxes are not really their thing. I mean, even the most interesting Bond villain is just a guy in a suit.

When a company is making Iron Mongers and Batmobiles, crusty British spies from 30-40 years ago would be a step back.

you speak the truth!

These are the kinds of things a company like Blitzway should tackle.. well you know it won't be Bond regardless but still...

Even still the idea of a DX connery could work, they could make it a legacy sort of thing over a few movies. Give him a tux, a scuba set, the flying jat pack and maybe a goldfinger spy outfit... or maybe the Honey Rider beach outfit... and random gadgets etc. would at least be more interesting, but i'll keep living out that fantasy in my own head.

HT DX Connery would be awesome and there are tons of great extras it could come with. One can dream. :(

Hi Guys!!!
Here’s my custom LARGO figure.
The first two pics were just quickies. In fact, I placed the eyepatch on the wrong eye…LOL
The later shots show the completed custom.
Now to work on the Bond figure.
Ed

007-TB_Figure0.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures1.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures3.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures4.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures2.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures6.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigures5.jpg

The GI Joe wetsuit looks great on Largo and I really dig the new legs on Bond!

They look great! Where is that Connery sculpt from?

I purchased it off ebay. I think the sellers name is Diver4.
Just type in Custom Connery head on ebay...it should come up.

The body I used was the "Alexander the Great" figure from Dragon so as to not have joints showing.

Yes, that is a "Dave" figure. I noticed the resemblence right away and thought..."It's Largo time!!!"

I plan on installing a working light and propeller inside the underwater jetpack.

Ed

007-TB_CustomFigure3.jpg

007-TB_CustomFigure14.jpg

Last edited:
Back