JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Rogerbee and Abake.

Has anyone, got the Lego Db5?

I got the lego DB5, but I haven't put it together yet. I also got a lighting kit for it.
At first, I wasn't that interested, but then I saw one that was put together and on display, and it looked much better in person, than the pictures I'd seen.

I got the lego DB5, but I haven't put it together yet. I also got a lighting kit for it.
At first, I wasn't that interested, but then I saw one that was put together and on display, and it looked much better in person, than the pictures I'd seen.

Wow, now for sure I'm curious about it..dooo it!!
lol

I got a notification, that my ........ is coming in tomorrow
I'll post pictures once its here.

Hahaha... it's odd, but I have a couple of items that require "construction" (Lego, or 1/10 RC Cars from my childhood).
Although I really want to put them together, at the same time, the enjoyment is in the act of putting them together, so I'm holding off.
I'm really enjoying the anticipation for whatever reason, and I don't want that part of the enjoyment to end just yet.
Probably doesn't make sense...

Hahaha... it's odd, but I have a couple of items that require "construction" (Lego, or 1/10 RC Cars from my childhood).
Although I really want to put them together, at the same time, the enjoyment is in the act of putting them together, so I'm holding off.
I'm really enjoying the anticipation for whatever reason, and I don't want that part of the enjoyment to end just yet.
Probably doesn't make sense...

Nooo I totally agree, now with free time in my hand. I wanna do stuff.

Sooo it finally made it home, after a few months of waiting.
Anyone else get it?
20200526_172637.jpg

Saw those on Facebook. They look pretty good to me. That company is taking a pretty big risk using the movie logo as well as the 007 logo as I’m fairly positive they aren’t licensed. The listing names them Agent James. Not sure which of the two I like more. The tux is classic, because I sort of feel like the gray suits the Craig Bond more. I might think about grabbing one.

They're going to have to be careful here, Babs is a tough cookie, not only could she nix these if she wanted to, she could also revoke any license. She did that with SSC and it took years for another license to be granted.

Back