JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70000 (yeah, that's 70 THOUSAND) theaters are closed in China. Over 70% of box-office gross for recent Bond movies comes from international markets. Pretty sure it's the virus. :)

Crazy number of theaters in China. I wonder if they're counting all screens over 40"

Excellent D. Craig bond figure, Cman! That headsculpt truly captures DC's likeness. IMHO, the shape of the head plus the "face to forehead" proportions are spot on. They got the eyebrow and mouth areas right. I just feel the overall headsculpt size is a bit on the large side. Great form-fitting suit on that body as well, just like he wears in his movies. Awesome work!

Yeah, I know.... I definitely need more shelf space for my figures, which right now is impossible.
In the meantime, I found a nice corner for these two beasts, while waiting for No Time to Die.

Ps: Modern Life's head left and Baloonman right, in case someone asks.
635834edd0b5d43b8e2a561510dd7333.jpg
a589a0a10133f8e13911fc625ba348d9.jpg
cab1ccd0deeaf03e6ef36fc440b220dc.jpg
27523f6fbc33d62eb434eee1ad6ddd1b.jpg

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Hello everyone, long time no see. Hope everyone here doing well. I've been MIA but glad to be back.

1st thing first.
Absolutely stunning work I've seen here, while I've been gone, just stunning.

I'm trying to get back into collecting and wanted to ask...is anyone doing a run on Jane's bond head sculpt?

Thxs for the help.
Besafe everyone

Licence to Chill.

Quick update on my Lotus Esprit build, all the building is done, apart from from 1 or 2 small items. I'm still painting the bodyshell white, but i'm having a hard time getting a good finish. It always seems to end up looking wrinkled in places, possibly caused by the low temperature. I'm also having to clear a space in my shed, for delivery of the Ecto-1, whenever that may happen. This means i have a less room to work in. It will be a while before this if finished, despite my being off work. Ordinarily, such down time is appreciated, but difficulty in getting supplies is holding me up.

Hello everyone, long time no see. Hope everyone here doing well. I've been MIA but glad to be back.

1st thing first.
Absolutely stunning work I've seen here, while I've been gone, just stunning.

I'm trying to get back into collecting and wanted to ask...is anyone doing a run on Jane's bond head sculpt?

Thxs for the help.
Besafe everyone
Daniel Craig?

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Licence to Chill.

Quick update on my Lotus Esprit build, all the building is done, apart from from 1 or 2 small items. I'm still painting the bodyshell white, but i'm having a hard time getting a good finish. It always seems to end up looking wrinkled in places, possibly caused by the low temperature. I'm also having to clear a space in my shed, for delivery of the Ecto-1, whenever that may happen. This means i have a less room to work in. It will be a while before this if finished, despite my being off work. Ordinarily, such down time is appreciated, but difficulty in getting supplies is holding me up.

You could pacify us eager ones with a photograph or two of the Lotus as it is now, finished or not.

I decided early on, that building a dual mode version was not practical. It would require a lot of swap-out parts and compromise both modes. Better to build a road only version, as it has a greater range of display options and working features. It's actually easier to build 2 stand-alone versions.

As for the size, its roughly 70cm long and 30cm wide, smaller than the DeLorean.

Great car, looks fab :clap Probably the most iconic Bond motor.
I wonder if BCS or another company would ever go into 1/6 Bond vehicles?
The Little heli from YOLT would be sweet.

I decided early on, that building a dual mode version was not practical. It would require a lot of swap-out parts and compromise both modes. Better to build a road only version, as it has a greater range of display options and working features. It's actually easier to build 2 stand-alone versions.

As for the size, its roughly 70cm long and 30cm wide, smaller than the DeLorean.

That makes perfect sense. Truly an amazing piece of work.

Hi guys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
So I got my hands on blackbox SPECTER day of the dead. Not bad, I just have an issue with the body..its floppy lol what body would you guys recommend? Thanks for the help.

Oh and anyone remember who made custom Vesper, a few years ago,might needs.

Besafe

Hi guys.
Hope everyone is doing well.
So I got my hands on blackbox SPECTER day of the dead. Not bad, I just have an issue with the body..its floppy lol what body would you guys recommend? Thanks for the help.

Oh and anyone remember who made custom Vesper, a few years ago,might needs.

Besafe

I tried a bunch and this one is by far the best I've used; muscular but not too much, fits most suits.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1970

Back