JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s an unflattering workbench short of the setup I mentioned. It made the size of the head more palatable to me. What I posted yesterday was admittedly scaled to flatter the BBkill head which is a bit undersized. 3772DDCC-558E-46B8-9836-432125B63213.jpeg

Guys

I love the Yunsil Tux but the proportions
are unfortunately not perfect.

The Suit Jacket fitted kind of better for the Coulson Body
but the pants was for the TTM-18 but with proper futzing
the N/S would still be a bullseye.

I have them all with my Buds (Ray F) the expert
advise.

As for the new head and our new suit , it is fitted to
a N/S which I still believe is the best body for DC.

Hope this helps 007.

Damn, Ray is going to kill it once we get
all the accessories on Skyfall Bond !! :)
Ray is more obsessed with Bond than me :)

Last edited:
the new suits and proportions to the NS will be perfect Jonas!

I have to say again that the issue with everything is most likely this tux. To be honest if it were not so tight fitting on the shoulder I might just use it for the upcoming Dr. No Connery. I honestly think it's more accurate to that then the Skyfall tux.

Inclusive of not having the correct sheen finish to the blue material, the lapel is totally shaped wrong, the sleeves too long and the jacket hits too low also.

the other modification I did here was to create a "fake: sleeve out of the bottom of a shirt on a crappy white shirt I had. I made the circumference bigger than the Robbie watch and tucked it into the sleeve and taked it in with a bit of double sided tape.

the Robbie watch has a massive circumference that's oval shaped. It's honestly a smart move because it allows the watch to look right when worn and not break when turned because they are sop fragile. My rick grimes watch broke because of that. The issue though is that there is no way to get it to work with the Yunsil Sleeves

Don’t think balloon man big it’s workable.

If I could change one thing about the head it would be to slim the temples are of his head. I think that’s where the large feeling is mostly coming from as it’s comparable to other HT heads vertically.

Since I Art Directed this head, I know all the rounds of changes we asked for we had to call it a day at a certain point it’s only fair to the artist as you could go on forever and ever. I would have slimmed the sides of the head and made the eyes slightly smaller in retrospect.

Not deal breakers by any means as this is now the one to beat in terms of Daniel Craig sculpts by an amazingly talented sculptor.

Thanks Ray.

Yes completely agreed on all counts. Your extra quick picture as above actually looks great to me. :duff

The BR joker body has the same old same old TT legs. Biceps and shoulders from the HT advanced body and the torso from the coulson body. I might have had a similar result from the HT advanced body but I don’t have those anymore.

I first tried it on the HT Neo body and it looked good but his shoulders are more narrow so it didn’t really offset the head too much. Plus his arms are shorter and that did not help with one of the many problems with this tux: that the sleeves are too long

I think you have your Jokers mixed up, the Bank Robber Joker came out before the DX did. The body you describe sounds to me like the second DX which had the same type of accessories as the Bank Robber. A far earlier body than the Coulson which was a complete new type.

That HS still looks a bit big to me. The Black Box, although a tiny bit small worked best out of any of them and really did look like Craig.

UPJ6v6f.jpg

Here’s an unflattering workbench short of the setup I mentioned. It made the size of the head more palatable to me. What I posted yesterday was admittedly scaled to flatter the BBkill head which is a bit undersized.View attachment 456051

The proportions look really nice here.

BTW, what are we calling this sculpt?

Last edited:
That HS still looks a bit big to me. The Black Box, although a tiny bit small worked best out of any of them and really did look like Craig.

UPJ6v6f.jpg

This one looks small in relations to the suit
That Yunsil Tux is really nice but the proportions
are not great. The shoulder fit is odd, arms
Are short and very tight with pants super long.

I will show you guys the new “ Skyfall Instanbul Suit”
when it is ready with the new DC sculpt! :)

Last edited:
I think you have your Jokers mixed up, the Bank Robber Joker came out before the DX did. The body you describe sounds to me like the second DX which had the same type of accessories as the Bank Robber. A far earlier body than the Coulson which was a complete new type.

Nope it was indeed bank robber joker! 2.0 of course.

This one looks small in relations to the suit
That Yunsil Tux is really nice but the proportions
are not great. The shoulder fit is odd, arms
Are short and very tight with pants super long.

I will show you guys the new “ Skyfall Instanbul Suit”
when it is ready with the new DC sculpt! :)

Yeah, that's the original Dr No tux, it was only supposed to be a place holder, but, I got bored and he's being sold in it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find out for how much.

Guys,

Not sure if you guys want a Yunsil Skyfall suit
But 2 suits opened up from a collector with 1 sold immediately
But 1 more left.

They are all sold out so don’t say you guys
we’re left out:)

Sorry for the bump but I have my Yunsil tux/HT coulson/Robbie watch for sale in the FS section.

$425 plus shipping at cost.

Thanks.

The price was a bit much for an unpainted sculpt as well. So there's that.

Any who, there will always be another in the future.

Back