JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I saw that sculpt the other day, but I thought that it would be best to keep discussion of it out of this thread. Unfortunately, it is a recast of bbkill's Connery sculpt. :(

Terrible news about the recast, and I sincerely hope this doesn't affect Chu's decision to complete his second run. I thought I had a sculpt reserved from the first run, but for whatever reason, communications were crossed and that didn't work out. Now I'm sitting with a beautiful Yunsil suit without a head.

I have both the BBKill sculpt (unpainted) and Yunsil suit if anyone wants them.

Just don't reckon i'll ever get around to finishing certain figures and this might very well be one of them.

Jeez, shame that's a recast, because it's a terrific looking paintjob.

Think I'll just take my chances though and hope I can get one from the second run.

hello guys.....its 2:10 am here in Utah
and on ebay...and found this :)

hope this link works

1 6 James Bond 007 Sean Connery Head Sculpt Hot Toys Captain America Tony Stark | eBay

This frickin' sucks!!!!! :gah:

I don't understand, these sculpts just keep getting out there. It's infuriating. I was excited about the MJ Indy sculpt until I saw his McClane on ebay for $35. Now bbkill's beautiful Connery!

You know, not to point fingers, but it always concerns me when you get a long list of buyers and a few guys are totally new and you've never heard of them before and after the sale you never see them again.

Hey guys :)
just here showing my tiny start of my James Bond collection.
still looking for Sideshow Collectibles: Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore.

20150622_001230-1.jpg

If someone has Connery's Bbkills complete figure to sell, please, contact me. Thank you, guys.

Ugh no. Even with Connery this would be a really dumb idea. The only one I'd really want to see running around again in action mode is Brosnan, but if that's the case I'd much rather see him playing Bond again than have him be part of a big team-up movie involving a bunch of generic spies.

Honestly id be happy just seeing a picture of them all together before its too late.

I'm not getting this idea with many Bonds in one movie. Even if all actors would be still capable to act in action movies. We are not talking about "Power rangers" or "Expendables". Making good movie like this in a Bond franchise which would please everybody is just simply impossible imo.

Am I the only one who thinks that BBKill brosnan sculpt looks better unpainted? Pete is finishing and I'm just on the fence. I know that he did awesome job but still it looks less Brosnan than before. Maybe it's just bad photo...

bond.jpg

Back