JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Could someone perhaps write down a couple of names for me of people who can paint a Connery head?
Thanks!

Looking good!
Thanks!

"Well, the new Miss Galore."

64c69e09ef48cca366fcf7ae8731818c.jpg

Could someone perhaps write down a couple of names for me of people who can paint a Connery head?
Thanks!

It would depend on your budget and where you are. Rahmier is good, but, you may pay a lot in shipping depending on your location.

It would depend on your budget and where you are. Rahmier is good, but, you may pay a lot in shipping depending on your location.

I don't think shipping price is that big of an issue, I am however a bit more concerned about the paint up costs themselves.
Are there any more painters you can recommend?
Thanks!

BTW, thanks for the heads up before about diver4!

Any good recommendations for a plain white shirt dress shirt (no frills) I might use for my Craig Bond in a black suit? I thought I'd written down some specific shirts but all I had was suits that came with shirts - and I've since located a suit loose without the shirt. Figures. ;)

Any good recommendations for a plain white shirt dress shirt (no frills) I might use for my Craig Bond in a black suit? I thought I'd written down some specific shirts but all I had was suits that came with shirts - and I've since located a suit loose without the shirt. Figures. ;)
Hot toys Alfred?

Hot toys Alfred?

The ones I can find are a little bit spendy and I still have to remove the buttons. Also not sure the one I saw on eBay was real because it doesn't look quite like the one I have here on my Alfred figure. Just started looking at that one after posting - looking over at my Batman display, saw Alfred and ding, remembered he was wearing a white shirt. ;)

They might be the best tailored options.

The ones I can find are a little bit spendy and I still have to remove the buttons. Also not sure the one I saw on eBay was real because it doesn't look quite like the one I have here on my Alfred figure. Just started looking at that one after posting - looking over at my Batman display, saw Alfred and ding, remembered he was wearing a white shirt. ;)

They might be the best tailored options.
Alfred it is! Shirt is made for a skinnier body too. It's great quality.

And a comparison beside the simplez bash. Both far from perfect but can be nice place holders. Maybe that new ML headsculpt will look good in hand,or better still maybe BB will mellow a little and allow HT to finally make craig and all of the bonds in 1/6:)
View attachment 168092

That would be nice, but, I'm not sure she's as invested in it all as her Daddy was. Bonds under her tenure have been good, but they've not been the blockbusters that the originals were. They broke new ground and the new ones are too busy trying to compete with all the other action movies that followed in their wake.

If Spectre is a hot ticket, well, you never know...

Besides, if HT did a Bond, you'd likely still have to swap out the head sculpt on it. ;)

That would be nice, but, I'm not sure she's as invested in it all as her Daddy was. Bonds under her tenure have been good, but they've not been the blockbusters that the originals were. They broke new ground and the new ones are too busy trying to compete with all the other action movies that followed in their wake.

If Spectre is a hot ticket, well, you never know...

She just don't like dollies:(

Back