JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

FM. Awesome.

Make sure you don't break your hand before I receive my news sculpts. I'm counting 1, 2, 3 (different characters) that will need painting.

Shmashing paint job Jake!! The eyebrows look great, the right amount of bushy yet subtle.

Also loving seeing the rest of these guys come together, mr. Fusion, mightyjabba ,the captn etc. All good stuff. This is Connery's day!
Thanks Ray! Coming from you means alot man, I loved your paintup. Cant wait for the suit now!
FM. Awesome.

Make sure you don't break your hand before I receive my news sculpts. I'm counting 1, 2, 3 (different characters) that will need painting.
Ok buddy hopefully I wont....no bar fights for me anymore.

Hello everyone
Who's making this incredible piece and where can it be bought?

Thanks

As Promised more pictures of my painted Connery...

Spectacular work, Ray. Crisp, clean and sharp as a tack. Just curious, though, why put his PPK in his right hand?

Bbkil Bond pretty much finished will get better pics tomorrow

33df213aadaadf035c4794e08152e8bd.jpg

13a5660ca2a0886078ff2b7fa1004763.jpg

867d4e8378d062f4952980d3059c7255.jpg

Amazing. Simply amazing. Yours and Ray's are by far the best yet! It's hard to believe those eyes were painted. Just stunning.

Thanks for the heads up :rock, I hope I'm not late for this, I've contacted him, [emoji14]ray: hopefully he'll have one and I also wonder if this comes painted or not!

The head is fantastic, reminds me of Goldfinger or Thunderball likeness.
Definitely wont come paint, but check out the repaint commission thread for some painters

Wor Gar gave me a "heads up" on this new sculpt.

Absolutely phenomenal. Congrats to all who have this sculpt and are doing such magnificent work with these figures. I'm blown away.

Now you guys got me thinking...:lol

Bbkil Bond pretty much finished will get better pics tomorrow

33df213aadaadf035c4794e08152e8bd.jpg

13a5660ca2a0886078ff2b7fa1004763.jpg

2a4c8975e28d2ac55348233df76be43e.jpg

5a737496c5d7b3d5ad043fcb6522468b.jpg

867d4e8378d062f4952980d3059c7255.jpg

Truly amazing work you guys are doing to bring the sculpt to life!
Might I suggest painting the hands as well? They do look too plastic-like next to these magnificent paint apps.

Lots of great customs here!

Here's my brother's completed figure

Here's the "evolution" of the figure

I'm new here and I have been collecting figures for almost three years now and James Bond is what got me interested in collecting action figures. Still have no custom figures yet though, but I must say this looks REALLY great to me! Very movie like everything about that sculpt. Which sculpt is that?

I really like all the figures in here that I've seen.

I'm new here and I have been collecting figures for almost three years now and James Bond is what got me interested in collecting action figures. Still have no custom figures yet though, but I must say this looks REALLY great to me! Very movie like everything about that sculpt. Which sculpt is that?

I really like all the figures in here that I've seen.
Its the Bbkill sculpt bud! Welcome

Back