JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

man so lucky, I've been looking for that suit for awhile.

Thanks, yeah, so have I, and it just popped up on ebay tonight while I was looking at other tuxedos. It took me quite some time to get a Coulson body for it and by the time I did, the verycool tux was discontinued.

Heres my Skyfall Bond bash I'm working on. I was able to get the BBkill sculpt and Toycity tux in the deal. What others said was right this tux is really great! I was thinking about going with the Kato set but this suit works just fine for me. Got him on a Hot Toys Chris Taylor body with some extra padding on the shoulders to level the suit out a bit. Just waiting to send out the sculpt for paint and for his Walther PPK to come in.

View attachment 108857

View attachment 108858

View attachment 108859

Re-reading this... I'm certain that's the Verycool tux you got there based on the tailoring, is that what you meant?

yep thats absolutely the verycool :)

Thanks for the confirmation. I just won the verycool tux so I went back to get ref and tips as far as making it sit right on the right body, and this one threw me for a second. :)

Got around to throwing this one together....

Honey COMP (2).jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the confirmation. I just won the verycool tux so I went back to get ref and tips as far as making it sit right on the right body, and this one threw me for a second. :)

Got around to throwing this one together....

View attachment 118763

Beautiful! I've always wanted to put a seamless body Honey together, problem is, I can't find a body with a 1960's sucked-in-stomach look! That figure is just gorgeous!

Last edited:

Thank you very much. I hope one day to get a more realistic headsculpt for it, but for now it will have to do. I know it ain't Hot Toys but I have so much fun with these bashes... totally feeds my collection addiction and OCD. :)

I widened the neck hole so I could lower the head a bit, looks a little more natural this way I think.

Honey 2.jpg

Here's a before-and-after if anyone's curious... very subtle difference.

before vs after neck attachment COMP 7-6-14 (2).jpg

If anyone here has a good lead on a "Ursula Andress" head, please let me know.

After finally taking some time to do some futzing, I finally have my bond presentable

sajuty9y.jpg

avevetyq.jpg

Recipe :

-BbKill sculpt painted by Rahmier84 (the best combo!)
-HT coulson Body, I found the shoulders to be lacking so I did a quick and dirty shoulder mod by using tape and cotton balls.
-Natchan suit from his bond release awhile ago
-black boots from ebay
-stand decal from Evilface

Apologize for the blurry photo, I've been finding the S4 camera is kinda crap

Single best Craig Bond I've ever seen .... looks like an official product thats just stepped out of a Hot Toys box !

Sean Connery AND Bond are favorites of lots of people, including me..I think it's a great idea.

Sean Connery AND Bond are favorites of lots of people, including me..I think it's a great idea.

Are you talking about thge giant hot air balloon shaped like Sean Connery's head that some of us are flying above our homes? Or the plastic surgery and tattoos that some of us are getting?

Verycool Tux arrived yesterday, threw this together just to see.

It's a very nice tux, fits tight but so did Craig's in the movie. Very accurate to the actual tux, even the shirt has the correct shaped cufflinks. And I like that it has the pant stripe down the legs and side-pulls at the waist like the actual pants. Needs some futzing and ironing.

May go for open shirt with the sunglasses...

Skyfall 1.jpg

I've got this on a Coulson body which I expected to be short... but look at this....

Craig v Connery COMP.jpg

Same height as a tall Sideshow body (Connery). Which surprised me. Now Craig's too tall. :lol WTF. I'm guessing the Verycool 'monster' shoes that come with the tux are giving him some added height as the feet don't rest flat and it has quite a heel to boot. But still, the Coulson is far from the "midget" height I was fearing. In fact, I might swap to a slim body and just pad the shoulders.

First I gotta get that head painted.

them suit looks too tight for Craig yall, the silver buttons sticking out too obvious.

Single best Craig Bond I've ever seen .... looks like an official product thats just stepped out of a Hot Toys box !

Thought I'd post some my Inigou Brosnan I painted up and bashed. The tux is Toyscity on a narrow TT, the vest is HEAVILY modified from a Saturday Toys "Men in Black" suit set, and the cup and left hand are from the old Sideshow Connery (I think). Of course, there's an EVILFACE customized-stand too.

Let me know what you guys think!

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

Back