JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Thanks, but no vest? I saw one with a white shirt, vest and jacket. Isn't that the right vest?

Best,

Robert

You may have seen a Toys City Suit set with a vest - they have at least one. But their Tux (jacket with shawl/shiny collar, white shirt, bowtie) doesn't come with one.

Here's the one WITH vest. Note too that the fabric has some texture to it. The pants in this set may also be too casual-looking to be paired with a dinner jacket (tuxedo).

nEO_IMG_131359zvayvg2vl86t0vtz.jpg

Official james bond thread

Thank for all the tips buddy. Looks like it's gonna be a big investment.

I need:
- The hot toys sculpt (works good without the hat)
- the zy toys jacket
- the tux pants and shoes from toy city
- a loose vest which is hard to find :/
Have a bruce lee vest, maybe i'll dye that black

You may have seen a Toys City Suit set with a vest - they have at least one. But their Tux (jacket with shawl/shiny collar, white shirt, bowtie) doesn't come with one.

Here's the one WITH vest. Note too that the fabric has some texture to it. The pants in this set may also be too casual-looking to be paired with a dinner jacket (tuxedo).

nEO_IMG_131359zvayvg2vl86t0vtz.jpg

Best,

Robert

Re: Official james bond thread

Hey Pixel, what ever happened to that turtleneck/long coat ensemble you were supposed to get? I was curious about the color of the t-neck -- whether it was true black or not?

Re: Official james bond thread

Hey Pixel, what ever happened to that turtleneck/long coat ensemble you were supposed to get? I was curious about the color of the t-neck -- whether it was true black or not?

It's sitting at my US mailbox waiting for me to pick it up. ;) I only get down about once a month for pickups, so it's still going to be another 2 weeks before I have it in hand.

Hi!I got from Dwant my bbkill's skyfall head.Here some portraits.uploadfromtaptalk1390239171989.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390239203523.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390239246436.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Very nice Gido, I'd be very interested to see a photo in natural light without flash.

I hope to make it tomorow morning.Now is deep evning in Riga(to dark with no flash).

Grainy cell phone pictures, but I really like the color. I'm feeling this paint app.

Have any pictures of the whole figure standing on his own?

I'm waiting for Coulson body and would like for him gray stripped(Scotland)suit, but can't find it.Toys city seems to dark in pics.But meanwhile he is ib Natchans pants and coat.

Love the coat. In this latest image it does make it look like his neck is very long, putting the head far above the shoulders and far above the shirt collar.

Who did the paint on the sculpt?

Yes-it is a bit to long.That's why I'm so obsest about Inigou head sizes and neck lenghts.

Dwant.Guy from Singapure.In repaint com thread you can find his made pics.

I have question about white suit talking above.Do you know size of it?Could jacket( blazer)fit to old sideshow Connery No figure or it's made for enterbay or blitzway Scarface bodies?

Back