JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Thanks man! That's the very cool navy tux on a coulson with a kato shirt and zcwo tie did shoes and ppk

The other look I'm doing is scottland/court scene coulson tie, did she's blue asmus shirt and toys city dark gray/ pinstripe suit with custom ear peice

Are you doing any weathering on the grey suit? And I also need to find that tux I pmed you Ray could you hook me up with a link? Or will the DID tux work?

I think I'm gonna keep the suit clean, even though he got pretty dirty bond should be pristine in my opinion.

Impersonally hate the DID suit too baggy for Craig

Best tux on the market is the black Toy City tux, I have it on my Connery. Though it's not accurate for Skyfall, needs to how blue.

I'll find a link for the blue toys city one, also word of warning you need a coulson or Enterbay Che body for it, the shoulders are super narrow

Thanks man! That's the very cool navy tux on a coulson with a kato shirt and zcwo tie did shoes and ppk

The other look I'm doing is scottland/court scene coulson tie, did she's blue asmus shirt and toys city dark gray/ pinstripe suit with custom ear peice

Damn! That's about as perfect as it gets. Great looking figure, man! Color me jealous.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i made a custom ear peace it will be for the suit version but heres preview on tux one for now

8hba.png

ixxv.png

Got to say, Ray,

That is a first class paint up of the BBKill Craig, it really makes it pop. I guess the shame is that we can't all paint like that. That's why I'm sticking with the DID.

Well done anyway

Fantastic as usual ray. Great to see the Scotland bond recipe we created works so well :rock

Got to say, Ray,

That is a first class paint up of the BBKill Craig, it really makes it pop. I guess the shame is that we can't all paint like that. That's why I'm sticking with the DID.

Well done anyway

My reasoning as well.

That BBKill realy looks great, best likeness so far. And a bit undersized should be no problem, since Craig is not that tall. I have the DID and it's good enough for me, since I can't paint or spend too much on a bond figure.

Ray.... :bow :bow :bow

Funny though, the DiD is not as bad as I was expecting it to be against the bbkill sculpt. You can see all that's wrong for sure, but still... That said, I'm in for the 2nd run on the bbkill sculpt. Just can't resist the opportunity.

Thanks so much guys for all of your positive comments it means a lot to me! This is my favourite paint job and I think it came together because I've painted Craig a few times and almost had it all scoped out in my head before I did it. Plus this head is near perfect. I'm a huge supporter of it and in my opinion it's in the 90th percentile of likeness and all we have seen before have only been 70th at best. DID being 60th.

I've had a few people ask me to do theirs and I usually resist paint job commissions and I'll tell you why. The first reason is I want to be confident that I can get the same results each time. With this head I am, secondly it's time. Each head takes me about 8-12 hours to paint, I'm such a perfectionist and my time is super limited and often times in my spare time I do freelance art direction work on top of my demanding full time job. My hourly rate for that is 100 dollars. So this is why I kind of only paint for myself. It breaks down or buying my own spare tme! That being said I love Craig. this head, and the guys who pmed me have been guys I really like and means so much they asked, If I can get about 5-8 guys lined up, for a run it would make it easier. If you are comfortable with the 100 dollars commission fee plus shipping (EDIT: per head not hourly, lol can you imagine? If you'd be down for that I'd tell you to save the money and get a couple therapy sessions :rotfl) I'd do a run if you all understand that I might not get them all painted for at least a couple months, but maybe sooner it depends on my work schedule.

I have a list of three so far, if you asked I know ;) if I get two more interested ill open up an interest list on the customs section and cap it at 8 for now because I know I couldn't handle any more than that for a little bit.

And just for this head, I don't know if I'm gonna be satisfied with my deckard, I'm going to try one soon.

If we don't get there, trust me my ego won't be bruised in the slightest I'm just sorry I couldn't help out those who asked, I know sourcing painters is a pain, it's exactly why I taught myself how to paint :slap

Ray, in my opinion yours paintjob is best Craigs paintjob what i have seen so far.Bravo!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back