Jakks DC Big Fig batman v superman ,Super Powers etc !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All, im new to this site but have been collecting for years and just started customizing my own figures so thought i would share my latest
31 inch custom Batman V Superman Batfleck from Jakks. Let me know what u guys think!

Repainting the entire suit to a darker shade to match the Batflek suit, as well as the gloves, boots, gauntlets, and belt. Added a new custom cut leather/suede cape with accurate movie pleats.

Have a couple for sale as well, if u guys are interested PM me.
[RESIZE][/RESIZE]
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

BTW - if any1 could let me know how to rotate images once u post them, that would be awesome. I have them rotated on my comp. but no matter which way i rotate them on my pc, the second i post them, they come out like this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

Damn Jye, looking good. That grey is perfect. Reminds me of how he looks during the warehouse fight scene.

Wow, that means alot to me, thank you.

It actually took a few days to arrive at that grey, I was dead set on getting it similar to the shade of grey on the movie costume.

The acrylic color combination was flat white-flat black-metallic gold.

But it first took that basecoat wash you see in that pic at the top of the page. Almost a metallic titanium green color for the basecoat, made by that color combo I just described.

I'm very happy with it as well.

Wife is happy i'm almost finished. :lol

Last edited:
Hey All, im new to this site but have been collecting for years and just started customizing my own figures so thought i would share my latest
31 inch custom Batman V Superman Batfleck from Jakks. Let me know what u guys think!

Repainting the entire suit to a darker shade to match the Batflek suit, as well as the gloves, boots, gauntlets, and belt. Added a new custom cut leather/suede cape with accurate movie pleats.

Have a couple for sale as well, if u guys are interested PM me.
[RESIZE][/RESIZE]

View attachment 280870

BTW - if any1 could let me know how to rotate images once u post them, that would be awesome. I have them rotated on my comp. but no matter which way i rotate them on my pc, the second i post them, they come out like this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!

Really like how you attached the cape to be movie accurate.

terrific work mate:clap
love the choices you made with the clean look of yours
these figures are a resounding success in my eyes ,i mean c'mon who would have thought you could have a almost half scale batman as good as the ones posted in this thread for what around $40 plus your own hard work :lol
when you think what some folks charge for the poorest of garage kits and the hours of work that some of those take to make anything of ,well these jakks figures are a solid gold bargain :hi5:

Thank You!

I kept him clean for now, we all know Batman has a ton of them in his armor. :lol

For now, when I get bored of the clean look i'll dirty him up.

Right now I still need to do some repainting repairs due to excessive use of glue. :lol

Plus more cape trimming.

Don't you just hate it when you permanently attach a cape and then find another material you like better! :gah:

Thank You!

I kept him clean for now, we all know Batman has a ton of them in his armor. :lol

Right now I still need to do some repainting repairs due to excessive use of glue. :lol

Plus more cape trimming.

Don't you just hate it when you permanently attach a cape and then find another material you like better! :gah:

about the clean v dirtied looks
at that price you could have both :lol
would sort out the cape material dilema as well :yess::lol

Thanks Jye!! In my opinion the cape is the most important part and i just saw the recent pics u uploaded. Looks sick!! Love the material u used. Drapes perfectly. I loved customizing this figure so much im working on another one at the moment. Might try something different this time

I got the bootleg 19" Batman figure and added some 2mm doll eyes. I also repainted the face and added stubble. It was hard work getting in to the eyes and clearing enough space to fit the dolls eyes in. I had to do a litle resculpting of the eyelids to toidy up once they were installed. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the rest of the figure or get the Neca version and use the head for that.

18K7e3N.jpg

rbKjsBg.jpg

jEbI6mS.jpg

sLGgHF8.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions of what type of material to use for an Armored Batman that will drape nicely?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have an awesome surprise coming to this thread real soon! My newly completed custom Batfleck figure - completely new variation on it. Can't wait to post! Stay tuned!

Thank You!

I kept him clean for now, we all know Batman has a ton of them in his armor.[emoji38]

Right now I still need to do some repainting repairs due to excessive use of glue.[emoji38]
Plus more cape trimming.

Hey what kind of cape material are you using for your Affleck cape? I want to upgrade his cape but I'm not sure what exactly the movie cape is so thought I would ask.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It was a thin pleather material that I found at my local fabric store. Huge store and only one roll of the one I went with. It is not screen accurate, but I liked the bat animal texture, probably make a good 89 Batman cape.

image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back