Jakks DC Big Fig batman v superman ,Super Powers etc !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have cape on, which glue did you guys use?
According to cosplay Chris, you can't just use regular glue?
Also jaxon, would you be offering capes for these?

I can't give you a promise

I will make a longer cape first this week

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Here is my mod for the 19 inch Batfleck I used the shoe Polish method and just dry brushed black acrylic paint over the gold to make it look more screen accurate. 14580179550301138097410.jpg145801819202923732926.jpg1458018273540-1101734955.jpg

whydraft2 how did you perfect the facial stubble? That is the only thing im struggling with.

I'm telling you shoe polish isn't the way. Just dry brush some regular acrylic paint over the raised sections of the texture. Look at the prime 1 studios batman. :) The suit is all about being Matte and creating variations in finish.

I've left my suit matte and glossed up the black portions with wax. All that's left for me is painting the inside of my cape black, repainting his eyes and playing around with he cape.

IMAG0374.jpg
IMAG0365.jpg
IMAG0362.jpg

I'm telling you shoe polish isn't the way. Just dry brush some regular acrylic paint over the raised sections of the texture. Look at the prime 1 studios batman. :) The suit is all about being Matte and creating variations in finish.

I've left my suit matte and glossed up the black portions with wax. All that's left for me is painting the inside of my cape black, repainting his eyes and playing around with he cape.

View attachment 252835
View attachment 252836
View attachment 252837

How to make these belt damage?[emoji16]

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

For those interested, if you have a store called ALDI in your area, they have the 20" batman v superman figures at $15 bucks! I was able to get batman from there. I also saw wonder woman, superman and armor batman.

For those interested, if you have a store called ALDI in your area, they have the 20" batman v superman figures at $15 bucks! I was able to get batman from there. I also saw wonder woman, superman and armor batman.

I just came here to post this :goodpost:. I started picking them up last week and I had to go to 3 different stores, but I got them all.

20160317_162229.jpg

Wow, didn't realise you had ALDI in the USA!
For UK collectors they have teh 20" Batman for £16.99 in B&M stores... hopefully ALDI over here will get them in though.

Just got Wonder Woman and i was pleasantly surprised by it , much better in hand then in photos and well worth buying... supes and armored bats looked off but Reg Batman looked great but at 29.99$ each here in quebec, ill wait a bit to buy more.

They finally have these in Australia! about time, only a week before the film comes out. Target here has a huge stall setup like they did with star wars full of merch :D

cos play chris is at it again lol
he does great work and seems a great bloke ,talks a little more about this batman cape measurements in this ones cape section

Does anyone have any advice on adding your own cape to batman? This is the last step in my process and I am struggling a bit to get everything lined up correctly. I tried the tape trick but that didn't work out too great. I think one of my problems is that I need to cut the cape much wider but, even with that I cant get the demensions right around the front of the cowl. I have the 19 inch version. Thanks to anyone who can offer help and keep up all of your great work. I would also be willing to possibly purchase the cape if someone would be willing to make additional.

Last edited:
Back