Jake Sully Avatar statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a notification that my WL for the EX will convert in few days,, hmmm not sure if I should get him next to my Neytiri statue or wait for the bust. For those who got him, what do u think of him?

I think he is a beautiful piece!! You have to see it in person to really appreciate him - let it convert!

this piece is going to go very well with my SS neytiri statue can't wait till mines arrives later this month! :)

I received my Jake statue and he's awesome! :rock :rock :rock

020_zpsc1a85b80.jpg

021_zpseca777dd.jpg

022_zps48f7a828.jpg

023_zps80363cfd.jpg

I gotta make room next to Neytiri now! :yess:

Im having one of those bad weeks where everything goes wrong :( Expecting to receive an email that my Jake has been sent out, I find out its been cancelled because I didn't have the funds as another SS preorder went through the day before, which I didn't even realise was happening :(

I think ill just have to be content with the HT one because I don't have the funds I had a year ago when I preordered this.

Still you scored again congrats! :D

Indeed I did, Thanks! :hi5:

Im having one of those bad weeks where everything goes wrong :( Expecting to receive an email that my Jake has been sent out, I find out its been cancelled because I didn't have the funds as another SS preorder went through the day before, which I didn't even realise was happening :(

I think ill just have to be content with the HT one because I don't have the funds I had a year ago when I preordered this.

Sorry to hear that. Still...the Hot Toys Jake is pretty choice, I would have bought one but I had too many POs at the time.

Still do! :gah: :lol

Wouldn't they give you five days to get the funds or is it automatically canceled mate?

Wouldn't they give you five days to get the funds or is it automatically canceled mate?

Oh the first time it was declined because I didn't have enough money in my account, so I transferred money, buy didn't realize there was going to be another flexpay on another item go through a day prior lol. So I ended up being a bit short and it was cancelled. Oh well, things happen. Will teach me to read this email account more often.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oh the first time it was declined because I didn't have enough money in my account, so I transferred money, buy didn't realize there was going to be another flexpay on another item go through a day prior lol. So I ended up being a bit short and it was cancelled. Oh well, things happen. Will teach me to read this email account more often.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear mate. The hot toys is nice too. I got my Jake figure from casefresh before they went under. I just picked up my Jake statue only last night. Haven't had time to open him up yet.

Back