Jake Sully Avatar statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with the earlier posts that you cannot make out jacks eyes I got this one order as I want to make the set but I am on the fence until I see better pics of the face.

Decided to waitlist for this one, am a fan of Avatar and this is a good sculpt, very much akin to Jake's pose going into battle, so hopefully converts before June.

You know, I was thinking this polystone may be more durable than the soft plastic used by Hot toys.

However one risk I see is that those polystone braids are a serious snapping hazard. If you accidently push the statue against your wall, then SNAP, there goes one of the braids.

You know, I was thinking this polystone may be more durable than the soft plastic used by Hot toys.

However one risk I see is that those polystone braids are a serious snapping hazard. If you accidently push the statue against your wall, then SNAP, there goes one of the braids.

If I remember correctly the braids on Neytiri are a soft plastic. I may be wrong though.

All I know for sure is that I can't wait to add Jake to my collection! :yess:

I spoke to somebody on live chat just over a week ago about this piece and I was told they are waiting to be told if this piece is ready to ship to the warehouse. They are hoping this month but I think it is looking more and more like October.
I wonder what the issue is - just hope we dont get a load of statues with a load of problems!
I pre ordered at the beginning of October 2012!!! A very long wait!!

I spoke to somebody on live chat just over a week ago about this piece and I was told they are waiting to be told if this piece is ready to ship to the warehouse. They are hoping this month but I think it is looking more and more like October.
I wonder what the issue is - just hope we dont get a load of statues with a load of problems!
I pre ordered at the beginning of October 2012!!! A very long wait!!

On Sideshow's site the exclusive is listed as "expected to September" but my final Flexpay payment is in October. :huh

I was on the waitlist for this for like 6 months but then decided to cancel it, sorta silly for SS not to convert waitlists sooner, I mean just make 1 more and get a sale, instead I got bored and went for something else from another company.

I was on the waitlist for this for like 6 months but then decided to cancel it, sorta silly for SS not to convert waitlists sooner, I mean just make 1 more and get a sale, instead I got bored and went for something else from another company.

I can understand getting tired and bored of waiting for a collectible to be released.

So the site now says November shipping?!? WTF?! I think when it was originally going to ship in April and now we have to wait until November, we should be given an apology or some kind of update as to why it is delayed ;)
If I didnt have the EX on order and didnt have EX Neytiri, I would cancel this now for sheer impatience lol.

Im getting off of my soap box ;)

Back