Jack Sparrow DX06 custom base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazaro

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all.

We all know what an fantastic figure the DX Jack Sparrow is and I feel one of the best Hot Toys to date. Ok we all have our opinions?

There was just something missing for me? Such an epic figure needed an epic base to showcase him in the best possible way... The figure needed his own surroundings, he needed his own world.....Hence I started my new project.

After a few weeks I can gladly say its complete. With balsa blisters and soldering iron burns to my fingers cleared up I have posted this small video for you all to view.

All the flooring, creates and the chest was build and painted from scratch. The working lanterns were made from tin plate (oh my never again) and yes my camera is not great but they really do flicker like there is candles inside.

Anyway enough chat, please check it out and let me know what you think?

I would be more than happy to post more detailed pictures and explanations on every piece I build and the process I used. Give you the info on all materials if required. So please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to assist. Also happy to do a complete build tutorial if thats what anyone wants.

Many thanks for watching.

Snaz (Collectagatherer)

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJNNXIYmUc&feature=plcp[/ame]

Amazing detail, I think the only thing that could make it better is if you weathered the Jolly Roger emblem. It's super clean for such a dirty no good pirate ;) Amazing work!

Back