Jabba's Palace 1/6th dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ASTONISHING work sir.

Can you please share some shots that aren't as stylized? Something to show scale, how it all fits together, where it's sitting, etc?

You've inspired me so much I just want to peek behind the curtain and see how it's all done.

Thanks!

ASTONISHING work sir.

Can you please share some shots that aren't as stylized? Something to show scale, how it all fits together, where it's sitting, etc?

You've inspired me so much I just want to peek behind the curtain and see how it's all done.

Thanks!

You can see the build process in the sw custom thread, there's a ton of it.
Good luck wading through it.:wink1:

This is, in no exaggeration, what my reaction was. I thought the first few pics were to show what he was going for, and then we'd see some clearly inferior pictures that would be his custom.

But hot damn. Upon close examination, the only thing that gives it away that it's not 1:1 are some of the figures themselves. The dio is absolutely spot on - congrats on this.

HAHA, that's hilarious, cheers mate! :lol

Like others said I first thought... "on the movie set" photos.

Wow man, this is the kind of stuff I always wanted to do also. I call it "building worlds."

Your work is fantastic and I am so glad you shared the photos.

talk about presentation! How cool are those light effects! The effort this must have taken is awe-inspiring. Great work and thanks for sharing this!

Back