Jabba and his Throne Processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
Isn't this WAY to soon? I mean, I don't even remember getting the 30 day notice in the newsletter.

Most of the Star Wars stuff didn't go by Newsletter notice, remember the Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Mace Windu blitz? None of those were on the newsletter as I remember it, it was only after people got notices of shipment that they made it on the next weeks newsletter....My stuff still says "Order Placed" so I'm hoping for a change over the day...

Vader AL said:
i called and it's not processing.....:( can someone delete this thread. :monkey2 :monkey2

Not really surprising. I think we will see at least a 30 day notice sometime soon.

If only it were true, but I think this will turn out to be a matter of deceiving info on people's pages and emails, I hope anyway, I want him but I'm still just Order Placed and I really want him to come soon.

Here's how it works (at least, how I understand it) - if you have multiple items on the same order number, the entire order switches to "processing" when ONE of the items is about to begin processing. Once the individual item is ACTUALLY (physically) processed in-house, the item will change to say "shipping soon".

This should only affect orders that have multiple items in them, in which one of the items has already processed/shipped. :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Here's how it works (at least, how I understand it) - if you have multiple items on the same order number, the entire order switches to "processing" when ONE of the items is about to begin processing. Once the individual item is ACTUALLY (physically) processed in-house, the item will change to say "shipping soon".

This should only affect orders that have multiple items in them, in which one of the items has already processed/shipped. :duff

Thanks for clearing that up Dusty!

jlcmsu said:
I ordered all my stuff at SDCC. My invoice in my account all say processing and have said so since Bib shipped last week. I wouldn't read much into it.

Agreed. Pretty much the same as the Maul and Probe Droid deal. Once an item on the same invoice ships, it seems everything else on that invoice gets updated to processing.

Edit -- okay, never mind. Just finished reading the thread and see Dusty already chimed in. No don't I look like a dope :eek: :eek:

SideshowDusty said:

God has spoken. :D

Hi guys & gals,

I'm relatively new here because I lurk way more than I post...With that said, does anyone know a more definitive date as to when we can expect Jabba and his Throne to actually ship?

Thx in advance! :)

Hard to say, but with Jabba already in-hand in Asia... that means he can't be too far behind (I'd say around 30 days). But the throne hasn't made any appearances yet so its anybodies guess on that one :rolleyes:

Oh and welcome by the way:banana :fireworks :banana
:mexwave

Vader AL said:
i called and it's not processing.....:( can someone delete this thread. :monkey2 :monkey2

Same thing happened with Darth Maul and the probes. Its a bug in their software that I suspect arose from the upgrades for the loyalty program.

Back