j2_gumpy's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, t1 is on hot toys, its the normal hot toys t 800 just with new sculpt, i swapped indys body with my two face. makes two face look bad but ill fix him later, at the mo its all about my indy

Yeah awesome T1 custom. I would appreciate any help on where you got the proper machine gun from?

Also are those Ikea floating shelves by LACK? I was thinking of going that route, its nice to see how it would look. I like it alot!

Yeah awesome T1 custom. I would appreciate any help on where you got the proper machine gun from?

Also are those Ikea floating shelves by LACK? I was thinking of going that route, its nice to see how it would look. I like it alot!

thanks yeah the shelves r a nice touch i think. nope not ikea, i have a friend who makes wardrobes and kitchens, he made the whole thing for me. it looks good in the photo but the machine gun is not the same from the movie, its a gun i got off ebay to use until i can find the right one, but now i like it.

Last edited:
start? You got already like 8 movies covered :)
you could host pictures elsewhere like imageshack.com and that way you don't use up your quota here, can post bigger pictures and do it all in one shot

oh yeah also one good reason you do not have to play around with resizing like you have to do here before you post due to the restrictions on dimension and sizes but then you have to copy and paste URLs etc but still end result is for the viewer to not have to click around becasue of the real small thumbnails here

Last edited:
start? You got already like 8 movies covered :)
you could host pictures elsewhere like imageshack.com and that way you don't use up your quota here, can post bigger pictures and do it all in one shot

thanks, ill give it a go

hey guys, just an update on the new room and some new figures, been a while since i last updated

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Wow you have more hot toys ,... Than hot toys...lol