Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great surprise! I love that we'll be offered an EX for this one! That new CoH is amazing! Can't wait to get this ordered although if we all hold off for a couple of weeks, the ES may be a little bit lower. LOL...still wouldn't want to chance it. ;)

Why wait? If there isn't a NRD required then you mine as well order it right?

I was trying to see if my Bman points will post if he ships soon. Then I can drop all my points on this. Wishful thinking I know.

wow. really really nice. this and the mj one are really making me think hard about breaking my no 1/5 rule. decisions decisions :gah:

Damn this thread has been busy! Spidey..... Does your new sig insinuate that you finally have landed your grail of grails?

Yeah buddy!!! Haha I know how bad he wanted it. So glad he finally pulled it off. Will await the awesome pics

:clap:clap:clap

Lol... Yeah it was actually a very lucky SET of deals I managed to swing, and it took about 2 months and a lot of luck....lol. He should be here tomorrow night, and then it will take a day or two before I can get pics up, but oh yes they are a coming.

Loving these pics!:yess:

The are nice indeed.... The change of head is nice, but I wish the normal head had more symmetrical eyes is all.

ES, and scale and value and all this nonsense going on here...Look here now, enough is enough! This is SPIDER-MAN!!!! And if you're not a true SPIDER-FAN, GTHO!!!!

If you're on the fence because of the possible (and probable) high ES, then don't order at all. You are not Worthy. True Spider-Fans don't care how many of these there will be, because we will have him anyway.

If you're only ordering because now there's an EX, stop and go do something else. You are not Worthy.

If you're only getting this because you know Spider-Man is super popular (of course he is!) and you're concerned about how it will increase in value in the future, then you already know...and the Spider-Fans hate you... don't order because YOU are NOT Worthy!!!!

Amazing... Spectacular... Sensational... Ultimate... Superior... Astonishing... He holds all of these titles. Even FRIENDLY, which I could only hope to one day become, the Spirit of Lord Parker willing.

If not for the LOVE of Spidey, don't bother, for you have been judged by all of the Spider-Fans, and YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!

Let the Venomous posers laugh. The true Spider-Fans are laughing right back at you and your moral ineptitude. You could never walk in Lord Parker's bright, shinning light, Ben rest is Soul.

And if you're only getting this to substitute for that guy over there in my avatar...LoL, well now your just fooling yourself!!! :lol :lol :lol GO for the GRAIL!!!!

(PS CONGRATS Spidey976! It's a wonderful feeling to finally open that bad boy up! Very happy for you)

The asymmetry will grow on you Spidey.

It isn't that m8. I actually feel like it was a conceptual misstep for this one.

null_zps0b581e2a.png

It is obvious that from the above design that this was already a plan for the Ex.... One costumed head and one half masked with a smart *** grin.... However, in the original design the eyes were symmetric for the masked face, and IMHO that would have been the way to go. You would have gotten the personality in the Ex and the more traditional in the masked head. Now that is just my opinion, but I know some share it.
ES, and scale and value and all this nonsense going on here...Look here now, enough is enough! This is SPIDER-MAN!!!! And if you're not a true SPIDER-FAN, GTHO!!!!

If you're on the fence because of the possible (and probable) high ES, then don't order at all. You are not Worthy. True Spider-Fans don't care how many of these there will be, because we will have him anyway.

If you're only ordering because now there's an EX, stop and go do something else. You are not Worthy.

If you're only getting this because you know Spider-Man is super popular (of course he is!) and you're concerned about how it will increase in value in the future, then you already know...and the Spider-Fans hate you... don't order because YOU are NOT Worthy!!!!

Amazing... Spectacular... Sensational... Ultimate... Superior... Astonishing... He holds all of these titles. Even FRIENDLY, which I could only hope to one day become, the Spirit of Lord Parker willing.

If not for the LOVE of Spidey, don't bother, for you have been judged by all of the Spider-Fans, and YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!

Let the Venomous posers laugh. The true Spider-Fans are laughing right back at you and your moral ineptitude. You could never walk in Lord Parker's bright, shinning light, Ben rest is Soul.

And if you're only getting this to substitute for that guy over there in my avatar...LoL, well now your just fooling yourself!!! :lol :lol :lol GO for the GRAIL!!!!

(PS CONGRATS Spidey976! It's a wonderful feeling to finally open that bad boy up! Very happy for you)

Thanks so much peedi...I am SUPER EXCITED... CAN'T WAIT!!!.:yess:

What does ss typically charge for shipping on something like this? I've only ordered through ss once and the item happened to be free ship.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Spidey, congrats! How much banked up wife credit did you have to use to get it?

Conceptual misstep? Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol
I am pretty sure they meant to do it. Did they forget to put Black Cat on there too? I think it was intended. My 2 cents.
In rereading your post you just think it should have been symmetrical. Fair enough brother.

Last edited:
This will be mine. The BEST Spidey exclusive ever offered. Actually, 'm surprised there's an Exclusive at all. So it looks like I'll have to come out of 'retirement' and dust off the ol' PO 'gloves'. :rock

Spidey, congrats! How much banked up wife credit did you have to use to get it?

Not as much as you might think... I have been storing it up for a hit....lol
Conceptual misstep? Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol
I am pretty sure they meant to do it. Did they forget to put Black Cat on there too? I think it was intended. My 2 cents.
In rereading your post you just think it should have been symmetrical. Fair enough brother.

I know they meant to... I just would have varied them a bit more in terms of the eyes.

This will be mine. The BEST Spidey exclusive ever offered. Actually, 'm surprised there's an Exclusive at all. So it looks like I'll have to come out of 'retirement' and dust off the ol' PO 'gloves'. :rock

Lol

Back