Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eea71e3d4fdc0588feeaaa35a50e2e3b_zps93e00e43.jpg

IMHO this is not a replacement for the original Com by any stretch do the imagination.

The JSC Spidey looks puny. Wish I had that kind of money to get the original. Its my favourite Spidey statue.

Here we go again. Puny, what a term to choose. It look smaller but not puny. It compared to a bigger statue. What did you expect? The original is great we get it.

It is a replacement for the original com. I have no desire for the original now. Just to set the record straight. I am extremely happy with my decision to substitute this for the original 1/4th. Some may argue that it's not but to say it could not be is silly.

Here we go again. Puny, what a term to choose. It look smaller but not puny. It compared to a bigger statue. What did you expect? The original is great we get it.

I just gave my opinion m8. However, my opinion is based on displaying it with other 1/4 or over 1/4, not displaying it opposite say another 1/5. Your pics of it opposite you 1/5 Grey Hulk show how well they both go together. As for it being puny. Well I would say it is EXACTLY the size and scale it is suppose to be. So you can't call it puny.

JSC Spidey is perfectly scaled to display with the other JSC statues.
It was never designed to display with PFs so the argument is mute :pfft:

:lol

I was just addressing someone's questions now put that tongue away... Lol. I have seen a few well painted Regs in my LCS and this is a very nice piece.

I have seen at the Silver Snail, 1000 000, and at Dragons Realm up in Vaughan.
The SS at Yonge and Dundas? Dude if you're around there come by the Best Buy on Dundas at Bay I work there Lol. Just shoot me a PM. Do you have a 1000,000 near you?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Alternate universe where Parker eats his green beans :lol

I like the base on the original com way better, wish u could switch it out with JSC and put it back to back with JSC Mary Jane- her on the other side of the window like on the cover. Prefer the sculpt on JSC Spidey, I love that you can see his snark thru the mask. Scale doesn't matter to me

Campbell is awesome, but my favorite ever spidey is by Todd McFarlane! I hope SS makes a PF base on his art.
Gotta say I on the same side of the street with you on that. He drew the first Spidey comics I read as a kid. I would LOVE a Spidey 1/4 in that style.

The SS at Yonge and Dundas? Dude if you're around there come by the Best Buy on Dundas at Bay I work there Lol. Just shoot me a PM. Do you have a 1000,000 near you?

Really M8 I have been in that BB before.... Lol. As for the 1000 000 I am talking about the one on Yonge St in Toronto. The LCS up here kind of suck.

Really M8 I have been in that BB before.... Lol. As for the 1000 000 I am talking about the one on Yonge St in Toronto. The LCS up here kind of suck.
I was going to say, cause most LCS' outside of DT Toronto area are lame. I've seen a few in Pickering Ajax Markham but mostly very small places that don't have what I'm looking for lol. Yeah PM next time you're in the area and if I'm at work I'll help you out with what you need. Depending on what it is I can even save you some loot.

Back