Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like they were painting with a missplaced stencil.

Do you think it's something they'd look at and send me a replacement head?

I don't think he means that spot on the top left of the head. If you look at his pictures there's like a line where it goes from light red to this dark red. Weird

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Ah, I'm on my phone. Just zoomed in and see what he means now.
They'll probably send a new head.

I'm still waiting for them to email me back with my options now. Bmutha thanks bro, I just didn't want the paint coming off is all

Just put mine to display, haven't found any major issues. Of course minor line problems and maybe two tiny scratches but nothing I don't think I would send him back for. All in all a bad @$$ statue :yess:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for them to email me back with my options now. Bmutha thanks bro, I just didn't want the paint coming off is all

No prob. For my Spidey, I just sprayed some on a paper towel and held that on to the glue for a few seconds, the. It wiped right off.

Just got my replacement body in today.
Everything looks good and fits perfectly flush.
Happy now. ..time to order the girls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No prob. For my Spidey, I just sprayed some on a paper towel and held that on to the glue for a few seconds, the. It wiped right off.
Nice. I'll try that when I get home. Thanks again man

Just got my Spidey today and will be requesting a replacement. Sloppy in numerous places on the body and paint chipping off in a couple of spots. The exclusive head has a line under the mask that is missing paint. Very disappointed.

For the record, this is my 3rd piece in a row that has come with some QC issues. Batman PF came with a stain on the outfit, the 1/6 Storm Shadow came with a broken bow, and now this. I'm not necessarily losing faith, but this is becoming a bit of a trend.

Last edited:
Just got my Spidey today and will be requesting a replacement. Sloppy in numerous places on the body and paint chipping off in a couple of spots. The exclusive head has a line under the mask that is missing paint. Very disappointed.

For the record, this is my 3rd piece in a row that has come with some QC issues. Batman PF came with a stain on the outfit, the 1/6 Storm Shadow came with a broken bow, and now this. I'm not necessarily losing faith, but this is becoming a bit of a trend.

I was just sure my Spidey would have issues, especially being my favorite character I just expected a let down and to have problems. So I was surprised my Spidey came in relatively well. Not perfect but no major issues enough for me to complain about.

On the other hand of 8 fulfilled orders this year so far from SS I've had 4 with significant enough issues for me to make a replacement request. I even said on one of my requests I hate to be that customer making back to back replacement requests but I can't accept products with chips, missing paint, paint globs or rust. In some cases, a combination of those things. Minor paint bleed I can deal with but anything beyond that I'm making a request and won't feel bad about it.

Yeah it happens. Same thing happened with Superman's cape. Ppl thought they got screwed. Its a smart way to package though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back