Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude... I am not seeing anything with the body.... The hand is a bit shoddy but not bad... The back of the head is just that.... The back of the head... Just saying I think yours looks good.... Unless I am just missing something.

Lol... The back of the head would drive you NUTS and you would try to clean it off with 99% alcohol ....lol.

There's like a bubbling almost took a better pic
gumaza5y.jpg

Wouldn't have minded some bad lines

You're right. I also told them that in my email. I really just want a replacment body

If I can help you out let me know m8. If you don't hear back from SSC.

Congrats sky walker, best looking one I've seen yet. (I think)

LOL... You need to learn how to use your eyes m8... There are minor issues in almost every photo, nothing horrible, but they are there. Overall I thnk it is a good one though. They aren't huge that is for sure.

Got mines today, #102. I think it came out really well, sure there are some minor imperfections but I really like it overall. Sorry the pics are large.

IMAG0743.jpg
IMAG0755.jpg
IMAG0756.jpg
IMAG0746.jpg

Even though I have the original and it looks similar, I really like them both. :)

Damn I've had mine for about 24 hours now and haven't unboxed it yet. Like jed, I got stuck watching Bautista rocking and then wanted to platinum ffx hd last night. I will mustard the courage and unbox him tonight!

I haven't scene a set shot yet...

Congrats Temek....I am glad he came out good for you.

Damn I've had mine for about 24 hours now and haven't unboxed it yet. Like jed, I got stuck watching Bautista rocking and then wanted to platinum ffx hd last night. I will mustard the courage and unbox him tonight!

I haven't scene a set shot yet...

Lol... I would get in opening that m8. God knows how many replacements they made, and I am sure there have already been quite a few claims.

I am dreading my delivery tomorrow. Why should I feel this way? FUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

Lol... The back of the head would drive you NUTS and you would try to clean it off with 99% alcohol ....lol.

If I can help you out let me know m8. If you don't hear back from SSC.

LOL... You need to learn how to use your eyes m8... There are minor issues in almost every photo, nothing horrible, but they are there. Overall I thnk it is a good one though. They aren't huge that is for sure.
Thanks Spidey. Otherwise like everyone else said the other issues are minor in comparison to a pretty good overall statue. I really love it just wish it wasnt looking like parts of his abs melted

@Col Great pics (hope they hook you up with a replacement body) & W00tW00t - Big congrats to both of you, glad you like yours.

@Savage & Spidey - Thanks a lot guys, I was worried but it came out well.

@JediSword, Apate, Sarakawa (glad you got a replacement body) and FreedomAndGlory - Sorry to hear but hope it works out for each of you.

@Col Great pics (hope they hook you up with a replacement body) & W00tW00t - Big congrats to both of you, glad you like yours.

@Savage & Spidey - Thanks a lot guys, I was worried but it came out well.

@JediSword, Apate, Sarakawa (glad you got a replacement body) and FreedomAndGlory - Sorry to hear but hope it works out for each of you.
Lol. Don't know if I'll get one man. But overall it came out pretty good. Congrats to you as well :)

Okay okay after calming down and checking a few pics I need to confirm the head portraits.

Don't recall seeing a heavy tone of blue on the eyes.
grrrr whyyyy this paper greasy paper seem to pass it's greasy shine to the statue and has a lot of blue paint smudges on it.

you see abit of greasy shine.

my peeve... looks like dust but it looks like moisture damage? Abit foggy look under his leg. My spider women was littered with this issue.

Mine has quite a bit of blue in the eye area, looks cool.
No paper in with mine, noticed the yellow paper on other pictures.
WTF is going on with his legs? You need a new body my friend.

Thanks Temek :duff

man... Sideshow's QC sucks, i haven't had a good piece since Deadpool Premium Format and i have bought a fair bit of pieces form then, my Batman had some scuffs, mary jane paint issues, superman had scuffs, green lantern scuffs around neck and a scratch on the arm... that's just to list a few

Got mines today, #102. I think it came out really well, sure there are some minor imperfections but I really like it overall. Sorry the pics are large.
Even though I have the original and it looks similar, I really like them both. :)

Massive congrats on the new addition Sean :clap looks great buddy :hi5:

Back