It's kind of creepy to watch the population grow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning on the way to work I heard about a child of 14 year old parents that just got taken to the hospital because the baby was lethargic and unresponsive. When the parents were asked why there were obvious signs of abuse and how they got there, they said "I don't know". Ahhh spoken like a true 14 year old........................

I think age has little to do with it. Some people, like pmtz2005's example, just shouldn't have kids. People like that don't change.

In my old job (cable co) I used to go to a lot of different houses to do service repairs. I think your right as far as people not changin. I've been to homes where you can just tell that the kids are neglected. And these are people way out of their twenties. Another example, of course local again, and it happened in middle of winter a cop was called to a home in which 3 kids were outside playing in a broken down car. One kid was about 1 and was wearing only a diaper no other clothes, the other two were about 3 and 5 and were also barely clothed. They were out there for more than an hour with no protection from the cold. The mother was in her trailor passed out on drugs, she was in her thirties. Kids were taken away but then she got them back. Stuff like that disgusts and hurts me.
As a father every time I read about stuff like this it really hurts me:monkey2. I can't imagine how people can act this way and feel no remorse. Some people should never have kids.....

Back