It's almost Legolas time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it be just 750???!! If really so, then within 30mins, you will see it on ebay!!

I never got my email about the priority pre-order:sick . I hope I'm able to get in and get it.

About 45 mins now.... seemed like everyone is very excited about this.... this should tell SS that "If you do a good sculpt in likeness, selling out fast is a piece of cake"...

gtb said:
About 45 mins now.... seemed like everyone is very excited about this.... this should tell SS that "If you do a good sculpt in likeness, selling out fast is a piece of cake"...

Yes, and that is one of the reasons that i don't buy Frodo PF.
To mutch money.

psssssst... In my toughts i like the 12" more and more than the PF line.
Why ??? I think it is the extra's. I hope that Sideshow will do more specials with the PF line. More extra's and better sculpts.

I'm guessing it takes 4 hours to sell out. I think that's a respectable time frame. Unless the edition size is lower then we anticipate.

Same with me, Das. I can't justify the huge price increase with the slightly larger scale and a base if the likeness and details are actually better with the 12" line.

38 minutes to go; about two or three hours until sellout, depending on the ES.

goodluck everyone. but im sure we will all be successful.

Back