It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 Aries and 20 Cancers?

I'll just have to prove to them that they've seriously underestimated the value of my life!

McH0HR1.jpg

Will anybody be purchasing, or interested in purchasing, the new series that Tamashii is producing? It's a 6" articulated line.

I'll post photos when I get home from work. They don't look bad. $30 a figure. I'm interested how these will do. It's an untested market but filled with many alternatives between Robot Spirits and Hobby.

Will anybody be purchasing, or interested in purchasing, the new series that Tamashii is producing? It's a 6" articulated line.

I'll post photos when I get home from work. They don't look bad. $30 a figure. I'm interested how these will do. It's an untested market but filled with many alternatives between Robot Spirits and Hobby.
I sure would, I've been waiting for something like this to happen for a while.

What are the largest Gundam models out there? The smaller models always looked nice but I wanted something really imposing for my collection

I didnt even know this was a thing until I saw your post - and even then had to do some digging. Shocked nobody else is talking about this, not even the gundam reddit pages. And so few news posts and only on japanese sites. The 3 figures they showed looked awesome though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I didnt even know this was a thing until I saw your post - and even then had to do some digging. Shocked nobody else is talking about this, not even the gundam reddit pages. And so few news posts and only on japanese sites. The 3 figures they showed looked awesome though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Link? Super intrigued.

Link? Super intrigued.

No Prob. It's in not in English so you'll need google translate to make any sense of it but it sounds very exciting for those of us who find the Robot Spirits figures too small.
Honestly, if this line existed 8 months ago I probably wouldn't have gotten so deep into the Model Kits (which is both a good and a bad thing I guess considering I've built way to many of those awesome things). A line of 6" Gundam figures is kind of my biggest want right now. The models are fun to build and pose on a shelf but are not as pleasant to handle as a full on action figure is (for me anyway).

https://www.hk01.com/遊戲動漫/280194/高達figure新系列gundam-universe-6吋高售3000日圓極親民

Awesome! Thanks, cMP! I'd be all over everything from 08th, 0083, and Sentinel.

Back